Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Zach Tom is going to be looking to get paid after the season and GB will have no choice but to do it as you don't want him to go into a walk year and then have to use a FT on him or let him go.

I'm going to stand up and say something controversial - Keeping good OL is a good idea.

I'm going to stand up and say something controversial - Keeping good OL is a good idea.
Probalby going to be no FA you need to resign in GB and outside of Tom none of the other 3rd year rookies have earned a new deal. Watson and Doubs will need to have a big year 4 to get a deal from GB.

@zachkruse2

Last Sunday, #Packers QB Jordan Love became just the 10th QB in NFL history to throw 2 or more TD passes in 10 straight games (regular and postseason). Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady hold the NFL record at 14 straight. Brett Favre once had 11 straight.

The 10 QBs to do it: Jordan Love, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, Dan Marino, Drew Brees, Brett Favre, Patrick Mahomes, Cam Newton.Pretty good list!

Matt LaFleur on Wednesday when asked about MarShawn Lloyd who could now be designated to return form IR said he is not ready to practice. When asked about next week he just said we will see.

I said before when Lloyd went on IR that this was seeming to be a lost year for him. He pretty much missed all of the off-season and TC with injury then his first game back he got hurt right again. It seems when he does get back he is behind the 8 ball with not getting much practice time to learn the offense and get in shape. At this point Wilson seems locked in as the number 2 back and if and when Lloyd returns this year he's probably nothing more then the RB3 who probably only see's a handful of snaps a game and might see more playing time on ST's then he does the offense unless a injury would happen to either Jacobs or Wilson.

Matt LaFleur on Wednesday when asked about MarShawn Lloyd who could now be designated to return form IR said he is not ready to practice. When asked about next week he just said we will see.

I said before when Lloyd went on IR that this was seeming to be a lost year for him. He pretty much missed all of the off-season and TC with injury then his first game back he got hurt right again. It seems when he does get back he is behind the 8 ball with not getting much practice time to learn the offense and get in shape. At this point Wilson seems locked in as the number 2 back and if and when Lloyd returns this year he's probably nothing more then the RB3 who probably only see's a handful of snaps a game and might see more playing time on ST's then he does the offense unless a injury would happen to either Jacobs or Wilson.
3rd round curse continues.

Back