Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Mayor McCheese and his clown council trying to blame it all on GB. Saying GB wants to hold rent flat and that they would lose out on $30 million dollars that way. The Packers are saying that no public money would go to upgrades they would cover all costs so that is a good deal that way. One idiot council member said they should let the lease run out sounds like these morons think they can force the team into probably having to pay rent increase and cover any upgrades. If these clowns don't want to talk in good faith with the team I hope the team works to get them voted out in the next election cycle to get in a group that will talk in good faith and just not try to have it there way or no way.

Mayor McCheese and his clown council trying to blame it all on GB. Saying GB wants to hold rent flat and that they would lose out on $30 million dollars that way. The Packers are saying that no public money would go to upgrades they would cover all costs so that is a good deal that way. One idiot council member said they should let the lease run out sounds like these morons think they can force the team into probably having to pay rent increase and cover any upgrades. If these clowns don't want to talk in good faith with the team I hope the team works to get them voted out in the next election cycle to get in a group that will talk in good faith and just not try to have it there way or no way.

Good for him. Don’t let the Packers push you around.

The City of Green Bay hired a Denver Law Firm.

That's BS. Like us or hate us, there's plenty of good attorneys in Wisconsin. And, what's the Green Bay City attorney doing?

The Denver law firm will probably cost the City of Green Bay close to $5M for something it's salaried City Attorney should have done.

The Packers should be looking to purchase land in central Wisconsin and build Packerland

Good for him. Don’t let the Packers push you around.
Nah the City just is greedy. The maint fund was filled by the half percent sales tax. Now the city wants to be greedy and despite making millions off the team already wants the team to pay them even more and still not give anything to help on any maint or upgrades. Hope the team tells the city to go suck a egg. Had this team had a real owner he would have given the finger to the city and said by we are moving go to hell.

The City of Green Bay hired a Denver Law Firm.

That's BS. Like us or hate us, there's plenty of good attorneys in Wisconsin. And, what's the Green Bay City attorney doing?

The Denver law firm will probably cost the City of Green Bay close to $5M for something it's salaried City Attorney should have done.

The Packers should be looking to purchase land in central Wisconsin and build Packerland
If the City wants to play hardball I would not be shocked if the team would say screw this we are going to build our own stadium we own the city can go to hell.

If the City wants to play hardball I would not be shocked if the team would say screw this we are going to build our own stadium we own the city can go to hell.
i'm sure there are plenty of other cities in wisconsin that would be happy to host the packers.

Nah the City just is greedy. The maint fund was filled by the half percent sales tax. Now the city wants to be greedy and despite making millions off the team already wants the team to pay them even more and still not give anything to help on any maint or upgrades. Hope the team tells the city to go suck a egg. Had this team had a real owner he would have given the finger to the city and said by we are moving go to hell.
Packers are plenty greedy too. They aren’t some sally sweet org.

Reactions: TW
Back