Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

@ByRyanWood
·
3m

#Packers DC Jeff Hafley says a defense gets what it emphasizes. Hence, why Hafley has built a "ball meeting" into game week.He believes it's a reason GB takes away ball: "You can't just talk about it. We're not just talking about it. We've dedicated a meeting to the football."

@ByRyanWood
·
44s

#Packers OC Adam Stenavich says Tucker Kraft suggested to him he could take snaps in short yardage situations. It was during walkthrough, and they had a few extra minutes. So Stenavich had Kraft take snaps from Josh Myers, "and it was actually pretty good." So they went with it

I know Mark does not like the team playing him at CB but seems the team thinks he can do both

@Peter_Bukowski

Hafley said they believe Javon Bullard could play nickel or true safety but they didn't want to overload him early on, which is why he mostly practiced at safety in camp. Raved about Bullard's versatility and smarts.

I know Mark does not like the team playing him at CB but seems the team thinks he can do both

@Peter_Bukowski

Hafley said they believe Javon Bullard could play nickel or true safety but they didn't want to overload him early on, which is why he mostly practiced at safety in camp. Raved about Bullard's versatility and smarts.
No no ..you don't understand.... I've SEEN him play at corner and nickel... I've seen him get his ass torn up doing it. This isn't Mark anything. I have literally watched ALL of these UGA guys play their whole college career..practice a bunch and some play in HS.

This is a mistake.

No no ..you don't understand.... I've SEEN him play at corner and nickel... I've seen him get his ass torn up doing it. This isn't Mark anything. I have literally watched ALL of these UGA guys play their whole college career..practice a bunch and some play in HS.

This is a mistake.
i believe you, but how did you think he did playing nickel last week? horrible/acceptable/good/just plain lucky. he played every single snap that the packers played nickel (36 total), and the overall results seemed pretty good. but maybe you saw some specific things that the beat writers didn't pick up on.

Back