Packers 2022 Thread

Cowboys, Patriots, Rams, & Titans at home is a lot better than hitting the road for their digs. At least some of the better teams have to play in Lambeau. Especially the Cowboys.

Here's the 2022 schedule.

Home Games (9)​

NFC North: Chicago Bears (5-10), Detroit Lions (2-12-1), Minnesota Vikings (7-8).
NFC East: Dallas Cowboys* (11-4), New York Giants (4-11).

AFC East: New England Patriots* (9-6), New York Jets (4-11).

NFC West (winner): Currently Los Angeles Rams* (11-4).

Game 17 (AFC South winner): Currently Tennessee Titans* (10-5).

Away Games (8)​

NFC North: Chicago Bears (5-10), Detroit Lions (2-12-1), Minnesota Vikings (7-8).

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles* (8-7), Washington Football Team (6-9).

AFC East: Buffalo Bills* (9-6), Miami Dolphins* (8-7).

NFC South (winner): Tampa Bay Buccaneers* (11-4).

* denotes current playoff team
@ Tampa @Miami. A Florida nirvana. :cool:

I imagine you're getting ready to make your bookings as soon as you get the dates?
Considering the Tampa game will be a 30 minute drive across the bridge it’s booked. I love Miami but getting to that stadium is a pain in the ass. 50/50 chance

Considering the Tampa game will be a 30 minute drive across the bridge it’s booked. I love Miami but getting to that stadium is a pain in the ass. 50/50 chance
There's a road leading to that stadium from the turnpike that I remember being full of traffic on a normal Saturday or Sunday without a game. We were probably driving to the keys and wanted to stop at a chik fil a or something. Seems like a heavy traffic area as it is, I can see it being a pain.

There's a road leading to that stadium from the turnpike that I remember being full of traffic on a normal Saturday or Sunday without a game. We were probably driving to the keys and wanted to stop at a chik fil a or something. Seems like a heavy traffic area as it is, I can see it being a pain.
Exactly and if you are coming north out of Miami - Dade, I 95 is an absolute mess.

Write up from CBS Sports why a tag on Adams would be hard to do as it's over $20 million. Also seems very unlikely GB extends him to make him the highest paid WR in the NFL.

Negotiations for a new deal haven't been very productive. The Packers have refused make Davante Adams the NFL's highest-paid wide receiver ahead of DeAndre Hopkins, who signed a two-year contract extension with the Cardinals during the 2020 preseason averaging $27.25 million per year. Adams can make a compelling case he should be the highest paid because of his sustained excellence. Since the start of the 2018 regular season, Adams leads the NFL with 415 receptions, 5,119 receiving yards and 46 touchdown catches. The Packers don't have a great track record in giving wide receivers a third contract.

A non-exclusive franchise tag for Adams will be $20.12 million. It will be based off a 20% increase of his 2021 salary. Some salary cap gymnastics will be required to accommodate an Adams franchise tag. Green Bay's $247.882 million in 2022 cap commitments are the NFL's second most according to NFLPA data. 44 players are under contract while the top 51 salaries (i.e.; cap numbers) matter with offseason salary cap accounting rules.

Write up from CBS Sports why a tag on Adams would be hard to do as it's over $20 million. Also seems very unlikely GB extends him to make him the highest paid WR in the NFL.

Negotiations for a new deal haven't been very productive. The Packers have refused make Davante Adams the NFL's highest-paid wide receiver ahead of DeAndre Hopkins, who signed a two-year contract extension with the Cardinals during the 2020 preseason averaging $27.25 million per year. Adams can make a compelling case he should be the highest paid because of his sustained excellence. Since the start of the 2018 regular season, Adams leads the NFL with 415 receptions, 5,119 receiving yards and 46 touchdown catches. The Packers don't have a great track record in giving wide receivers a third contract.

A non-exclusive franchise tag for Adams will be $20.12 million. It will be based off a 20% increase of his 2021 salary. Some salary cap gymnastics will be required to accommodate an Adams franchise tag. Green Bay's $247.882 million in 2022 cap commitments are the NFL's second most according to NFLPA data. 44 players are under contract while the top 51 salaries (i.e.; cap numbers) matter with offseason salary cap accounting rules.
There is no way to justify not making him the highest paid except GB cant afford it. Adams has hinted that he won't come back without Arod. But GB cant even afford Adams for a year let along bringing Arod back as well.

That low ball offer is a kick in the nuts to Adams IMO.. the tag would just piss him off and I doubt he even signs it.

Time to move on GB.

Last edited:
Back