Packers 2022 Thread

We are assuming just one suitor for AR’s services.
What if there’s 2 or 3, and AR is ok with at least two of them?

We are assuming just one suitor for AR’s services.
What if there’s 2 or 3, and AR is ok with at least two of them?
Could be but there are some practical process of elimination type things we can do. Doubtful he wants to move east from GB, which limits the pool. He's not going to walk into a rebuild, which limits the pool. You need a lot of cap room to make his contract work, which limits the pool. Denver, Vegas, Seattle as a dark horse? I don't know where else.

Could be but there are some practical process of elimination type things we can do. Doubtful he wants to move east from GB, which limits the pool. He's not going to walk into a rebuild, which limits the pool. You need a lot of cap room to make his contract work, which limits the pool. Denver, Vegas, Seattle as a dark horse? I don't know where else.
I don't know what SF cap situation is like but Jimmy G hasn't done a whole lot. And thats in CA... Otherwise I think DEN is the most likely.

SEA could be dark horse. But QB isn't the issue there its the HC. So unless they revive the Wilson to CHI trade not sure.

I don't know what SF cap situation is like but Jimmy G hasn't done a whole lot. And thats in CA... Otherwise I think DEN is the most likely.

SEA could be dark horse. But QB isn't the issue there its the HC. So unless they revive the Wilson to CHI trade not sure.
I think there's going to be a bigger pool for Russ. Besides being younger I think he's more open to other markets. Chicago, NY, Pitt could all be in play for him.

As far as SF goes, the time for that was last spring. They have Lance, and unless they really want to be conservative with him they'd be parking him on the bench for another 2-3 years to roll with Rodgers. And personally I think that's the one place where GB would rather eat the dead cap from Aaron's retirement than send him there.

Vegas will be bringing in a new HC and Denver could possibly move on from Fangio.
I think both those locations could be in play, and I think both would have appeal to Rodgers

Here's the 2022 schedule.

Home Games (9)​

NFC North: Chicago Bears (5-10), Detroit Lions (2-12-1), Minnesota Vikings (7-8).
NFC East: Dallas Cowboys* (11-4), New York Giants (4-11).

AFC East: New England Patriots* (9-6), New York Jets (4-11).

NFC West (winner): Currently Los Angeles Rams* (11-4).

Game 17 (AFC South winner): Currently Tennessee Titans* (10-5).

Away Games (8)​

NFC North: Chicago Bears (5-10), Detroit Lions (2-12-1), Minnesota Vikings (7-8).

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles* (8-7), Washington Football Team (6-9).

AFC East: Buffalo Bills* (9-6), Miami Dolphins* (8-7).

NFC South (winner): Tampa Bay Buccaneers* (11-4).

* denotes current playoff team

Here's the 2022 schedule.

Home Games (9)​

NFC East: Dallas Cowboys* (11-4), New York Giants (4-11).

AFC East: New England Patriots* (9-6), New York Jets (4-11).

NFC West (winner): Currently Los Angeles Rams* (11-4).

Game 17 (AFC South winner): Currently Tennessee Titans* (10-5).

Away Games (8)​

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles* (8-7), Washington Football Team (6-9).

AFC East: Buffalo Bills* (9-6), Miami Dolphins* (8-7).

NFC South (winner): Tampa Bay Buccaneers* (11-4).

* denotes current playoff team
That's a brutal away schedule. None of those places are fun to play in as the visitor.

Back