Packers 2020 Schedule

First 4 is no cakewalk. If they split those I’m happy

well, nothing in the nfl is a cakewalk. but i'm happy we play the vikings before they get a chance to get jefferson up to speed in the offense. and they will be relying heavily on rookies dantzler and gladney in the defensive backfield.

i don't believe the packers should be afraid of the lions or the falcons. the saints present the biggest challenge by far in those first four games. my guess is 3-1.

I don't think anyone would be shocked to see a 2-6 or a 3-5 record after the first 8 games

unless we have some catastrophic injury misfortune, i would be shocked with 2-6. i think worst case is 4-4 if we stay healthy.

the worst things about our schedule are the early bye and the net rest days. the last team to win the super bowl with an early bye was the saints in 2009. six of the last seven super bowl winners have had a bye week 9 or later.

the packers have -8 net rest days against their opponents. only the broncos and bengals have it worse. the league really gave the chiefs a big advantage. they have +12 net rest days over their opponents.

well, nothing in the nfl is a cakewalk. but i'm happy we play the vikings before they get a chance to get jefferson up to speed in the offense. and they will be relying heavily on rookies dantzler and gladney in the defensive backfield.

i don't believe the packers should be afraid of the lions or the falcons. the saints present the biggest challenge by far in those first four games. my guess is 3-1.
More concerned about Cook gashing the D than Jefferson being up to speed. Agree on Detroit but Atlanta with Jones and Ridley will be a challenge

unless we have some catastrophic injury misfortune, i would be shocked with 2-6. i think worst case is 4-4 if we stay healthy.

the worst things about our schedule are the early bye and the net rest days. the last team to win the super bowl with an early bye was the saints in 2009. six of the last seven super bowl winners have had a bye week 9 or later.

the packers have -8 net rest days against their opponents. only the broncos and bengals have it worse. the league really gave the chiefs a big advantage. they have +12 net rest days over their opponents.
4-4 would surprise me. Anything better would shock me. I think we go 2-2 before the bye and maybe 1-3 after the bye with beating maybe Houston.

Also with the early bye I think this team is going to lose 2-3 games later in the season if injuries mount due to no time off. I think at worst if team has some injuries it's 8-8 but think 9-7 maybe 10-6

More concerned about Cook gashing the D than Jefferson being up to speed. Agree on Detroit but Atlanta with Jones and Ridley will be a challenge
Packers need to come out of bye no worse then 2-2 if they are 1-3 or something like that it's going to be a ugly season I think because the next 4 if you struggle and go 1-3 or 0-4 in those games and sitting at 2-6 or 1-7 you might as well then start planning for a couple late season starts by Love

I mean, this team has only gone 13-3 or better how many times? Last season was rare. That hot start for ML will be both a blessing and a curse. It gave him more juice in the org but now if they go 10-6, even though that’s still a good season, the storyline will be that his arrow is pointed down.

I mean, this team has only gone 13-3 or better how many times? Last season was rare. That hot start for ML will be both a blessing and a curse. It gave him more juice in the org but now if they go 10-6, even though that’s still a good season, the storyline will be that his arrow is pointed down.
100% this. Main story will be how the Packers drafting Love was a distraction to Rodgers and how he needs to get out of GB

100% this. Main story will be how the Packers drafting Love was a distraction to Rodgers and how he needs to get out of GB
The storyline will be that Aaron's arrow is down.

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Back