Packers 2020 Schedule

If the Packers are beat up near end of the year and burned out I could see a 8-8 finish for the team meaning you don't make playoffs but yet are not good enough to pick top 10 and are in the mid to late teens drafting.

Bye is way too early, but we get 5 of our last 8 at home.

Not afraid of any of these teams. They're going to keep making us go to San Fran until we win there.

A mix of much improved teams and tough opponents.

This will be interesting. 8 of the first 9 are just brutal.

Like everyone said. How they come out if that first 9 will be important. This roster is still pretty bare. Can't afford injuries.

Bye is way too early, but we get 5 of our last 8 at home.

Not afraid of any of these teams. They're going to keep making us go to San Fran until we win there.
It’s pre set here is 2021

2021 Home Opponents

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle Seahawks
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
NFC East*
Green Bay Packers
2021 Away Opponents

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
NFC South*

4 days to prep for 49ers Packers are going to get killed in that game won't be close

I don't think it matters when we play them. They absolutely manhandled us last year - twice. I didn't see anything in the draft that indicates that could change, and I haven't seen anything from our players or coaches to give me hope.

See including pre-season Packers are on the road 3 weeks in a row.

We have to win our home games to be close to 10-6. If we can win 7 or 8 at home, I can see us going 3-5 on the road. I do not see a better road record than that.

If we only win 5 or 6 at home than I can definitely see 8-8 as a posibility.

We have to win our home games to be close to 10-6. If we can win 7 or 8 at home, I can see us going 3-5 on the road. I do not see a better road record than that.

If we only win 5 or 6 at home than I can definitely see 8-8 as a posibility.
I can see this team losing 4 straight after their bye week. Go to TB and Houston. Then play the Vikings who are coming off a bye week and then go to SF on a short week. If the Packers would end up 2-6 after week 9 you might as well pack the bags up for vacation as I can't see them running the table to go 8-0 to get to a 10-6 record.

i enjoy reading all these dire predictions. it reminds me of the 2019 season predictions thread.

i enjoy reading all these dire predictions. it reminds me of the 2019 season predictions thread.
The team overachived last year. Reminded me of the 2018 Bears everything went perfect for them in regular season they had little to no injuries and got every break in the games to seem to go their way. Hard to see that happen again for GB.

Back