Packers 2020 Schedule

Looking at the Packers schedule if they don't win the divison and say MN does the Packers could be in a fight with 5-6 teams for 3 wild card spots.

I figure good chance SF,NOLA, and lets say Philly win their divisons

Would leave Green Bay fighting with TB, Dallas, Seattle, Rams, and maybe one or maybe even both Chicago and/or Atlanta. Would 9-7 get you a 3rd wild card or would you need a 10-6 to get at least a wild card spot?

If there is a season, it will be abbreviated, and there's no way to see where that will be going. I just don't think looking at business as usual makes sense right now to be honest. I think they end up with a 10 to 12 game season, at the most, even if there is a season.

If there is a season, it will be abbreviated, and there's no way to see where that will be going. I just don't think looking at business as usual makes sense right now to be honest. I think they end up with a 10 to 12 game season, at the most, even if there is a season.
They play 16. It’s a matter of when it starts. Contingency plans were built in and no chance owners lose the TV checks. Fans in stands doubtful, maybe limited. I think it’s pushed back 3 weeks

I still believe your playing a dream world scenario out in your mind to be honest. This whole thing is not going to happen quite like everyone thinks. It's nice to be optimistic, but it's also wise to see things realistically.

I still believe your playing a dream world scenario out in your mind to be honest. This whole thing is not going to happen quite like everyone thinks. It's nice to be optimistic, but it's also wise to see things realistically.
Follow the money. Too much at stake all the way around. Owners won’t sacrifice TV money and with 65% of players on minimum deals players will be willing to play. Will fans be in the stands probably not but that’s the new world we live in for now. It’s May now and 5 months from now the entire landscape will be different. So they start in September? 70/30 no but they will get in 16

We're going to have to disagree until this plays out, aren't we?

Back