Packer Cut Day

Using a PS spot on a LS, can you get any lower? I assume they're working him out and if he can snap level he's the guy.

So they are keeping 2 LS? Makes zero sense.

So they are keeping 2 LS? Makes zero sense.
They're not keeping two, I just don't get why you wouldn't cut Bradley and sign someone else. Why use a PS spot. Are they afraid they're going to lose Bradley forever? Who cares.

I read he was with the new Punter in LA this camp. Maybe a little inside info from the Punter?
For sure it’s a shot across the bow to Bradley

Shot across the bow? You only do that to someone who matters. Just cut the guy and sign someone else. It's a LS, I can't imagine they are harder to come by than QBs.

Shot across the bow? You only do that to someone who matters. Just cut the guy and sign someone else. It's a LS, I can't imagine they are harder to come by than QBs.
If I was thinking about replacing Bradley at this point in time, I think I'd do what they did. Bring someone in who can practice with the punter, holder/kicker over a protracted period of time, then make a decision if Bradley stays or the new guy is brought in. It's going to be a competition that takes place at practice, and probably outside practice as well.

I read he was with the new Punter in LA this camp. Maybe a little inside info from the Punter?
For sure it’s a shot across the bow to Bradley
Good point he was with Rams also so he has work with the Packers new punter already.

I see some were surpised that Begelton did not make the PS. To me it was not the guy really did not show he was worth keeping last year on the 53 and I think he just did not show anything worth developing. He's 28 years old by now he won't be improving he is what he is and younger guys who can develop are worth keeping more.

I see some were surpised that Begelton did not make the PS. To me it was not the guy really did not show he was worth keeping last year on the 53 and I think he just did not show anything worth developing. He's 28 years old by now he won't be improving he is what he is and younger guys who can develop are worth keeping more.
Cruel sport sometimes, eh?!

Back