Official Week 4 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

At least that makes sense rather than just random swelling for no reason.

Well no use crying over anything, he’s on IR and we’ll see what happens, it’s a long season. I am a little surprised by the media reaction to this, I guess i’ve assume a tenuous at best connection between him and playing time this year, he was always going to be week to week. I don’t know what’s going on with the knee and what his mental state is but no shame in a mid season retirement either if he feels like he’s tried everything.

I don’t know what’s going on with the knee and what his mental state is but no shame in a mid season retirement either if he feels like he’s tried everything.
correct me if i'm wrong, but i think retiring now would mean giving up his remaining pay for this year. and possibly accelerating next year's dead cap (not sure about that one).

Bak is done in GB I don't think he plays again. Gets cut in March and maybe tries to go see if Jets will sign him to play one last year in NY

Per Ian Rap, Bakhtiari had a knee scope yesterday as a precursor to another surgery to clean out cartilage. Likely done for the year but wants to keep playing.

Per Ian Rap, Bakhtiari had a knee scope yesterday as a precursor to another surgery to clean out cartilage. Likely done for the year but wants to keep playing.
Of course he does not want to retire does not want to give up the money. Has to be kicked out of the game saying he's washed up and can't do it.

Back