Official Week 4 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Bakh is making a mockery of the system...play it as they should, I don't care but he has lost all of my respect. Cut him now and I wouldn't mind.

Bakh is making a mockery of the system...play it as they should, I don't care but he has lost all of my respect. Cut him now and I wouldn't mind.
I don’t think it’s his fault his knee is filling with fluid. If we’re going to be mad at anyone it should be the team for keeping him around. But i suppose even they didn’t KNOW how the knee would respond and it was worth the roster spot to see.

I don’t blame him. He probably knew his knee was toast. Can’t blame a guy for not saying no to a ridiculous contract like that.

I put most of that on the guys that offered him the contract to begin with.

I don’t think it’s his fault his knee is filling with fluid. If we’re going to be mad at anyone it should be the team for keeping him around. But i suppose even they didn’t KNOW how the knee would respond and it was worth the roster spot to see.
I'm there with you boss, inside the field. I call BS and sour grapes

I don’t blame him. He probably knew his knee was toast. Can’t blame a guy for not saying no to a ridiculous contract like that.

Medical knew it was toast...let's talk about contract..blah blah blah....Bak is done....sit him and send message.

Medical knew it was toast...let's talk about contract..blah blah blah....Bak is done....sit him and send message.
SHiiiiit....do the right thing and cut him

Can't really blame team on contract. When he signed he was a top 3 LT. No one could see a month later he would blow out the knee.

I'm there with you boss, inside the field. I call BS and sour grapes
I will say this, his behavior during the Chicago game was bizarre. He was out there taunting the crowd, giving them the finger. It was a little strange for him. No idea how this connects to the knee injury but it was notable, because in 10 years he never really acted that way during a game.

Bakh seems like he's in a standoff. If he retires, team won't have to pay him. If the team cuts him, they can't get the money back.

Bakh seems like he's in a standoff. If he retires, team won't have to pay him. If the team cuts him, they can't get the money back.
My understanding is that there is no further impact on money owed or cap room saved, whether he stays or goes. They made that choice in the spring. They can cut him or keep him and play him if/when he’s able, but they don't save money either way.

Back