Official Green Bay vs Tampa Bay NFC Championship Thread

In week 6, the Bucs did not care about Aaron Rodgers manipulations or Green Bay's pre snap maneuvers. They lined up and just came with any blitz or rush they had out of the huddle. You could tell they ignored the motion and manipulations because they just waited for the snap. They seemed to operate on the Old 46 principle of we don't give a damn what you are doing we are going to get to you before you can do it. And, in week 6 they did get to us first.

I'm sure the Pack saw this as well. But we need to move faster at least until we get them on their heels. Then we do some of our fancier stuff.

TB had no flags thrown against them in week 6 game which seems hard to believe that they did not commit one penalty hopefully refs are not like that again towards TB.

TB had no flags thrown against them in week 6 game which seems hard to believe that they did not commit one penalty hopefully refs are not like that again towards TB.
The number of flags or no flags ranks probably 5 or 6 of the issues we had in week 6

It’s the NFCC, they ain’t calling chit! Put your big boy pants on.

It’s the NFCC, they ain’t calling chit! Put your big boy pants on.
Well they will call if you touch Rodgers or Brady as they get the halo of protection around them.

I have a lot of faith Packers win tomorrow. Unlike last year when going into SF it seemed like we would need a miracle to win.

The Green Bay Packers have elevated CB Tramon Williams (truh-MON) from the practice squad to the active roster for gameday as a COVID-19 replacement, elevated DL Brian Price and CB KeiVarae Russell (kee-VAR-ay) from the practice squad to the active roster for gameday, signed P Ryan Winslow to the practice squad and released RB Dexter Williams from the practice squad.

I think we either win by 2-3 scores (35-20ish) or lose by 2-3 scores, depending on if our offense clicks like usual or if they can disrupt what we like to do (stop the run, pressure Rodgers, take away some of our pet plays).

I’m leaning towards “win” though. Feel fairly confident.

Back