Official Green Bay vs Tampa Bay NFC Championship Thread

Don't you have the sinking feeling that, after seeing consistent gaffes on ST almost every game over the past month or so, it's finally going to bite us?
Yes unfortunately. We have dodged so many bullets. One other thing is Rodgers has been so good , so dominant that how will this team react to adversity if we turn the ball over 2x. I keep thinking back to the 2 dropped picks in end zone last week and if one gets caught how does the game change.

and let’s not be naive. We have faced 2 legit QB’s in the last 8 week. One loss, one tight game (Det). I worry about our secondary not named Alexander

Matt LaFleur said CB Kevin King did not practice today because "he had a little back issue." Added LaFleur: "We'll give him through the week and see where he's at and hopefully he'll be good to go on Sunday." Tramon Williams may have been promoted from the practice squad either way, but here's another reason to do so.

Enough with the Fear and Loathing in Green Bay.

I think this game is not close with one team winning by over 14 (not my longed for 30).

If the Pack doesn't turn the ball over and doesn't go for early glory - the 2 early bombs that led to 3 and outs in the 3d last week, I think we win by 17.

If the above doesn't happen, I think we're bitching at our brain trust for last year's draft with 10 minutes to go.

Man, I wish I were playing and not watching. I know at somepoint we're going for it when I wished we wouldn't - don't care if it's open - and from my barstool I will be saying nooooooooooo - YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!! Somehow I think it's going to go our way.

Matt LaFleur said CB Kevin King did not practice today because "he had a little back issue." Added LaFleur: "We'll give him through the week and see where he's at and hopefully he'll be good to go on Sunday." Tramon Williams may have been promoted from the practice squad either way, but here's another reason to do so.
With Brown out takes a bit of the sting away if King is out

It really just depends on who scores the most points, that’s what it’ll come down to at the end of the day.
I supposed I could have said it this way
If TB wins it will be a bombing....if GB wins it will be tight.
We will know better by the start of the 3 rd quarter.

kingsley keke is officially out for the championship game. kevin king is listed as "questionable"

Back