Official Green Bay vs NY Giants Thread

If Alexander can't show he can be healthy next year I think GB will have to consider moving on from him after next year.

No real surprise about Jaire. It's been unfortunate this year for him.

Personally, I would draft a CB this year. We need depth and Jaire has been iffy on health the last few years and is getting older. Stokes is a huge question mark next year and then you have Valentine and Balentine. It has turned into a big need.

Personally, I would draft a CB this year. We need depth and Jaire has been iffy on health the last few years and is getting older. Stokes is a huge question mark next year and then you have Valentine and Balentine. It has turned into a big need.
I agree. It's become a need fairly quickly. Seems like that's been the theme this year. Not only figuring out if Love will be the long term answer, but what are the pressing issues with personnel as well. Hopefully these young guys who are stepping in right now, will grow and give Gutey some options too.

Neither Stokes nor Alexander can stay healthy enough to be counted on. Their salary figures might well be out of range for someone who isn't going to be a regular on the field. I think they move on from the parade of injuries. It's the wise choice.

"We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?"

"The open steppe, fleet horse, falcon at your wrist, wind in your hair."

"Wrong! Tucker, what is best in life?"

"I see the emotions in their face change once I put them on their heels. I can feel their breath leaving. They exhale as I fall on top of them."

"That is good! That is good."

Back