Official Green Bay vs NY Giants Thread

Yes the last game or two did he play well but beyond that he's not seen the field much. I do think he has a lot of upside it's just right now the guys ahead of him have been playing very well so not much of a chance for him to see the field.
It took them over half the season to kinda figure themselves out. Early in the year yeah he looked lost and was inactive but I think he's gotten his feet under him a little bit. Love the energy and attitude. There are limited offensive reps every game and they have an established top 4 receivers, plus 2 TEs plus the backs. There really aren't going to be a ton of opportunities for your No. 5 WR, especially when he's a UDFA. If Watson is down a few weeks then he may get some more looks.

It's time for a couple of guys to step up. Doubs will be the "go to guy" for the crucial 3rd down plays, and to move the chains most of the time. If the Giants concentrate too much on him, there's a lot of young guys on our roster who can do some damage. They need to spread the Giants defense just like they did KC, so they can run between the tackles.

I have a feeling that Reed will have a big game Monday night. He struggled last week and I think he gets going again.

The Giants are 17th against the pass and only have 6 INTs all year so there is some openings there. The Giants are also 27th against the run so maybe we can get the run game going as well.

We should be able to be very balanced offensively and use some play action.

Also, the Giants are last in the league in passing the football and they are starting Tommy DeVito at QB.

If Barry doesn't put 7 or 8 in the box most of the game and let DeVito try to beat us with the pass, then I am just out of answers and do not know what to say as far as Barry is concerned.

Also, the Giants are last in the league in passing the football and they are starting Tommy DeVito at QB.

If Barry doesn't put 7 or 8 in the box most of the game and let DeVito try to beat us with the pass, then I am just out of answers and do not know what to say as far as Barry is concerned.
It's the NFL. Those ratings mean nothing...go back 7 weeks and our O was rated badly too. I would play a balanced D and see what they use as far as looks...keep pressure on Devito etc.

Be prepared for being out of answers. This is Joe Barry we're talking about.

That is an awesome quote, Mark!!! I love to hear that and hope this young man takes full advantage of Musgrave being out.

Tucker Kraft wakes up and chooses violence today.

Barry is gonna treat DeVito like he's Dan Marino

Back