Official Game 3 Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

Great comment from Mike Spofford on packers.com:

Last year, the Rams were 7-4 after losing to the Packers in late November, and the Bengals were 7-6 after an overtime loss to San Francisco in early December. In 2020, the Bucs were 7-5 when they hit their late bye week. In 2019, the Chiefs were 6-5 in mid-November. In 2018, the Patriots were 9-5 in mid-December. I'll stop now.

Home field advantage has meant nothing to us the last two years. It is all about getting hot at the end of the season and staying hot in the playoffs.
I don't disagree but GB depth appears to be worse. Injuries are going to be key.... not healthy down the stretch will mean early out in the playoffs.

Great comment from Mike Spofford on packers.com:

Last year, the Rams were 7-4 after losing to the Packers in late November, and the Bengals were 7-6 after an overtime loss to San Francisco in early December. In 2020, the Bucs were 7-5 when they hit their late bye week. In 2019, the Chiefs were 6-5 in mid-November. In 2018, the Patriots were 9-5 in mid-December. I'll stop now.

Home field advantage has meant nothing to us the last two years. It is all about getting hot at the end of the season and staying hot in the playoffs.
Ya.
Read that in the In Box earlier too

I don't disagree but GB depth appears to be worse. Injuries are going to be key.... not healthy down the stretch will mean early out in the playoffs.
I think we shouldn’t have green&golds on because that can work either way.

Get hot. Get in. Anything can happen.
Also……
Fold like a cheap tent and go home out of the play offs.

I think Spoffs point was that we don’t give up even if the W-L record isn’t rosy come Week 10-11.

No shocker Watson is out already with a injury wonder if flu or something going around team

So worst case Cobb, Watkins, Watson, Lazard are all out.

So have then Doubs, Toure, Rodgers, and Fulgham and maybe another PS call up at WR. Bucs win in a route then.

Back