Official Game 3 Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

Grammy’s and groins.

Symptomatic of training camp CBA limitations on what teams/coaches can & can’t do with players to get them ready for regular season.

Stat to know: Since the start of last season, Rodgers has been one of the worst QBs in the league under pressure, ranking 27th in QBR, 29th in completion percentage and 30th in yards per attempt. He'll face a Buccaneers team that ranks fifth in pressure percentage (32%) over that same span.

Todd Bowles said Julio Jones will probably be a game-time decision against the Packers. Donovan Smith didn’t practice today but Bowles said it wasn’t a setback. They just wanted to give him some rest

Ways the Packers win:

1) The only way the Packers win this game IMO is if the defense causes TO's on Tampa's side of the field. I do not see our offense moving the ball consistently on this defense. We might have to get a pick six off of Brady and that does not happen often.

2) Field position will be paramount in this game especially for the Packers.

3) Last thing for a win would be (I can't believe I am saying this :cool:) that ST's gets a touchdown off of a kickoff or punt return.

TB: 20
Packers: 13

Great news on Bakh being out there. Maybe he can start stringing days together, and get back to the action.

Lazard, Watson, and Lewis are all probably going to play, but how extensive will their roles be? Hard to say.

Great comment from Mike Spofford on packers.com:

Last year, the Rams were 7-4 after losing to the Packers in late November, and the Bengals were 7-6 after an overtime loss to San Francisco in early December. In 2020, the Bucs were 7-5 when they hit their late bye week. In 2019, the Chiefs were 6-5 in mid-November. In 2018, the Patriots were 9-5 in mid-December. I'll stop now.

Home field advantage has meant nothing to us the last two years. It is all about getting hot at the end of the season and staying hot in the playoffs.

Back