Official Game 3 Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

Great comment from Mike Spofford on packers.com:

Last year, the Rams were 7-4 after losing to the Packers in late November, and the Bengals were 7-6 after an overtime loss to San Francisco in early December. In 2020, the Bucs were 7-5 when they hit their late bye week. In 2019, the Chiefs were 6-5 in mid-November. In 2018, the Patriots were 9-5 in mid-December. I'll stop now.

Home field advantage has meant nothing to us the last two years. It is all about getting hot at the end of the season and staying hot in the playoffs.
Yup. I would rather they hit their stride at the right time than get that 1 seed.

So, Evans and Godwin are out.
Read earlier Jones will be game time decision.
Who else is out for TB?
Any key defensive players ruled out?

So worst case Cobb, Watkins, Watson, Lazard are all out.

So have then Doubs, Toure, Rodgers, and Fulgham and maybe another PS call up at WR. Bucs win in a route then.
Time for Amari to make a statement.

Laugh all you want. But, it absolutely is time for the young guys to step up. Now is the time.

And, I don't care if they run perfect stuff or get all of Rodgers changes at the line - which I'm in favor of - but sometimes you just have to run it and let it loose. We'll be ok, if they just do that.

If Rodgers won't throw to young guys because they missed his changes we'll sink.

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week." Gen. Patton.

Hit 'em high, hit 'em low, hit 'em right side, hit 'em left side, our ball, their ball no matter, just freakin' hit them. For once, just do that, and we'll be alright.

Every indication that Lazard and Watson will play. Cobb probably plays too.

Even if they don’t I don’t understand the fretting about the WR. It doesn’t change their game plan, their two best players are Jones and Dillon, the O runs through them and then throw off of the running game. If they can’t run the ball and try to sit back and throw on Tampa, Rodgers is going to get beat up and the game is going to take forever with all the incompletions.

Back