Official 2019 Week 6 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Should be getting Jamaal back, but I still like running AJ up the middle. Seems like we struggled with the outside zone.

Grassxat Lambeau will slow AJ down a little. Stick with the inside zone, let him hit it like lightning. BOOM!

Seems like we struggled with the outside zone.
Which is why the offense struggles at times.... everything works off outside zone. The whole "we should run inside more " stuff I read all over this week is such bullshit. That and all the bloggers and reporters talking about the "passing game"

Let me say this and it's directed in general not at anyone person here or and group. We sent fat butt on his way and his whole pass happy outdated offense packing... we ARE RUNNING the schottenheimer offense which IS outside zone based and then builds off that with a few..not many wrinkles thrown in. ML is a believer in it. It wins football games. For the love of god and everything that's holy please stop making stuff up that has zero to do with this HC and offense. Done sb(rant)br)

Thanks Nerd. Needed to say that..... great lead in ;)

Which is why the offense struggles at times.... everything works off outside zone. The whole "we should run inside more " stuff I read all over this week is such bullshit. That and all the bloggers and reporters talking about the "passing game"

Let me say this and it's directed in general not at anyone person here or and group. We sent fat butt on his way and his whole pass happy outdated offense packing... we ARE RUNNING the schottenheimer offense which IS outside zone based and then builds off that with a few..not many wrinkles thrown in. ML is a believer in it. It wins football games. For the love of god and everything that's holy please stop making stuff up that has zero to do with this HC and offense. Done sb(rant)br)

Thanks Nerd. Needed to say that..... great lead in ;)
That said, MLF's strength is adapting to his players' skills. Maybe DeX Williams can get outside more.

Still, not sure zone blocking is Bulaga's strength.

Not certain we can run the ball down the Lions throats. If not, we're going to see how well the passing game works. I have confidence that our outside zone will create opportunities for back side runs, and create openings in the short passing game. I believe we're going to find out just how good we are with YAC.

Not certain we can run the ball down the Lions throats. If not, we're going to see how well the passing game works. I have confidence that our outside zone will create opportunities for back side runs, and create openings in the short passing game. I believe we're going to find out just how good we are with YAC.

YAC is the word.

5 wins. If 10 wins gets us the playoffs, we're halfway there!

Back