Official 2019 Week 6 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

not sure if i agree with that. i think dak is better. maybe we caught him on a bad day.

I don't necessarily agree with that. I think both are decent but Stafford has the edge, imo. It's close. Lions have dominated the Packers the last 4 games. Let's hope the Pack can get that out of their head and get a win at home. I have no guess anymore at what the outcome could be. It's gonna be that close all year.

Tough game. Stafford is the best QB we've faced yet. Our DBs are talented but quickly went into over-hyped mode and aren't lock down by any means. Golladay and Marvin Jones are going to be a handful and both have burned us big time. Plus they've beaten us, what 4 in a row? Lions are a good team IMO - they're playing collectively well, better than the sum of their parts.
I'd take Wentz over Stafford anyday.

Grass is gonna slow down their WRs, they're a dome passing team. Might get some weather too. Hopefully we get our mudder back this week.

I'd take Wentz over Stafford anyday.

Grass is gonna slow down their WRs, they're a dome passing team. Might get some weather too. Hopefully we get our mudder back this week.
Stafford has a better arm, better deep ball. No question.

not sure but I think his mother was a mudda

Last edited:
Back