Official 2019 Week 6 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Like Doc Morton, I was way off on the Cowboys game. I had it like 31-24, or something like that, in favor of the pokes. Musta gotten some bad taco seasoning, or something....

I'm not going to miss on this one. Packers 31 Kittens 21. We're going to see about 350 yards passing for Rodgers, with two or three TDs. Packers continue domination through turn overs.

His mother was a mudda

Always love the Seinfeld reference. I know when I throw one out there, you usually pick up on it quickly.

Packers just need to win. I hate all division rivals but the Lions hold a special place in my heart for the most hate.

PACKERS INJURY REPORT
Did not participate:
WR Davante Adams (toe), CB Tony Brown (hamstring), S Darnell Savage (ankle), TE Robert Tonyan (hip).

Limited: DT Montravius Adams (shoulder), RT Bryan Bulaga (rest), DT Kenny Clark (calf), TE Jimmy Graham (rest), CB Kevin King (knee/groin), TE Marcedes Lewis (heel), C Corey Linsley (concussion), S Will Redmond (shoulder), QB Aaron Rodgers (knee), WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring/calf), CB Tramon Williams (back).
Full: ILB Oren Burks (pectoral), OLB Kyler Fackrell (shoulder), WR Darius Shepherd (shoulder), OLB Za’Darius Smith (knee), RB Jamaal Williams (concussion).

Glad to see Z Smith out there. Hope King can play. I have my doubts on Linsley playing. Scantling might not be suiting up either. He's got a double whammy? On one leg, or did both get dinged? I wish Tonyan and Savage could get healthy. Both are playing good in their roles.

Linsley in a helmet today, he’s in the protocol but that’s a strong sign he’s good to go

Linsley in a helmet today, he’s in the protocol but that’s a strong sign he’s good to go

Or protecting his head against getting smacked? But I'll take that over him sitting at home with his feet up.

This team has struggled to put other teams away. It'd be nice to see them start sealing the deal.

Back