Official 2019 Week 10 Green Bay vs Carolina Thread

Goes to show that those rankings dont mean much. Thomas has 13 tackles on the year. Hes not playing but a few snaps. I'm for kicking tires anywhere but hes nit starting anywhere now
I’m not sure what analytics they use to do the rankings, but when Sean Lee, Jaylon Smith, and Leighton Vander Esch are the guys ahead of you, your snaps will be exceedingly limited.
The fact he’s generated the stats he has while playing as few snaps as he also has warrants paying some attention to it.
But like I also said, he would be a stop gap while a draft pick is made & groomed.
Moving on from Martinez is the objective here.

Sounds like CMC is not a sure thing to play. Undisclosed knee, listed on my FF as DNP today.

Friday's practice report will reveal whether or not McCaffrey's managers have to sweat out his availability for Sunday's game at Green Bay.

Carolina Defense leads the league in SACKS and is #2 in Interceptions. OL and QB better come to play. Hopefully we see the Packer running game get going on early downs to keep us out of long yardage situations.

Beat the snot out of Carolina this week....enjoy the bye week...and with the next trip to California North..come out swinging...the 9ers are going to be tough at home. This will be the most telling game to see where we are at. Lose, but keep it close...ok..wont be too worried. Lose like they did in LA....eh, dont want to think about it. Win..and its ALL GOOD!!! thumbsup

This will test the patience of AR. We should run the ball 30 plus times.

The Panthers give up 133 yards per game on the ground. We need to hammer at them all game. They also give up 25 points per game. We can move and score on this D. The questions is will run the ball right down their throats.

Their offense averages 133 yards on the ground. They only throw for 206 yards per game. IMO, we should play a ton of base in this game anf focus on stopping the run. Make Allen their QB beat you. This will be our O line and our D lines against theirs. Whoever wins, wins this game. TO's will also come into play.

Having said that, I think we throw too much and will not run the ball enough on O. The Carolina D will hold us down. Our D will continue to struggle against the run.

Carolina- 27
Packers- 24

Even though the Pack looked terrible last weekend, I am still calling for a bounce back game. It might be close at the end but I see the Pack pulling out a 28 - 24 win.

Worried about Bulaga holding up with that dislocated finger situation. Running game should help him. Getting the ball out.

Tough game. Last minute score to win? It could be one of those nail biters that turn us into veggies for the rest of the night.

I'm going with the Packers being the one who gets that last score. Packers 27 Panthers 24.

We could take a cheap shot at CMC's helmet. That's how Philly beat us. Nah.

Will be a tight one today. I think Packers win with Crosby kicking game winner again 31-30 GB.

Back