Official 2019 Week 10 Green Bay vs Carolina Thread

Burn clock, keep CMC off the field. And oh yeah, sounds like Campbell is on his way back. This D seems to struggle without that hybrid guy.

As I recall, Pettine always said his ILBs will play however well the Dline in front of them play. The job of the Dline is to make those ILBs look good.

Kenny's been hurt. Lancaster has looked pretty good from what I've seen. Gary even did some time with his hand in the dirt last week.

Waiting for Kenny to get right.

As I recall, Pettine always said his ILBs will play however well the Dline in front of them play. The job of the Dline is to make those ILBs look good.

Kenny's been hurt. Lancaster has looked pretty good from what I've seen. Gary even did some time with his hand in the dirt last week.

Waiting for Kenny to get right.

Blake doesn’t even make plays when he’s clean. Morrison and Goodson, two guys we got for a song, at least know how to shoot a gap when there’s no one to block them. Blake stands 3 yards behind the line and waits.

Martinez is AJ Hawk 2.0. He will get you 100+ tackles every year but is slow as hell and if the other team can get a one on one matchup against him that player will easily get away from Martienz as he has turtle speed.

Agree. Martinez is worth 7-8M at best and that is because we have no one behind him.

We need a game changing MLB in a big way.

I've been reading the thread about this game on a Panther's board, and I couldn't help but appreciate this post by a Panther's fan:

I don't care who you are, if you don't respect Lambeau field and the frozen tundra as part of the heart and soul of football, you can't really truly call yourself a football fan. I know it's a pipe dream for all sorts of logistical reasons, but just once I wish they'd play the Super Bowl in Green Bay.

gopackgo

Back