Matt L

physical is not toughness. i Don’t question our toughness or how we compete. when you give up 5.5 per carry I do question our ability to not get pushed around. That’s physicality. Use the NBA as an example Miami is physical. They impose their will on defense. Milwaukee plays really good defense but it more about being athletic. Bledsoe is the only physical player. Miami? Butler and Crowder will seldom beat you with athleticism but they man up and push you off a spot. System and philosophy

At this point it's parsing words. Semantics. Splitting hairs. How about this. Let's get a Philosophy and a culture of physicality? Will that suffice?

At this point it's parsing words. Semantics. Splitting hairs. How about this. Let's get a Philosophy and a culture of physicality? Will that suffice?
Then draft players who fit it Don’t draft guys like Burks or move to a 4-3 which fits this group better.

Gary seems to be a OLB that they will only put on the field when the move P Smith inside. Gary looks more and more of a wasted bust pick if all he will be is a rotation LB that seems the field in a few different scheme packages.

I thought the coach pushed for love.

We just need one big hitter to get the ball rolling. A big hit can become contagious - like blood in the water. Somebody has to have the juevos to put a shoulder through someone.

But, hell, I don't care if they're big hits. Just make form tackles that bring down the bad guy.

I thought the coach pushed for love.

We just need one big hitter to get the ball rolling. A big hit can become contagious - like blood in the water. Somebody has to have the juevos to put a shoulder through someone.

But, hell, I don't care if they're big hits. Just make form tackles that bring down the bad guy.
Anyone got Chuck Cecil’s phone number?
sc))

Back