James Franklin Penn State

Chryst dream job is UW he won't be leaving and he's not a huge name won't get big time offer.

Leonhard only leaves for a good power 5 job
Leonhard is NFL bound before a P5 gig. Just a guess

Leonhard is NFL bound before a P5 gig. Just a guess
Not sure if right power 5 job opens up because I don't think he goes from college DC to NFL HC and he turned down perhaps his perfect chance last year to jump to the NFL with GB.

Not sure if right power 5 job opens up because I don't think he goes from college DC to NFL HC and he turned down perhaps his perfect chance last year to jump to the NFL with GB.
Depends is he thought GB was an ideal spot. I personally think he takes an Assistant HC / DC gig in the NFL before he takes a P5 job. Recruiting is not a fun job and the fact he listened to GB was telling

Depends is he thought GB was an ideal spot. I personally think he takes an Assistant HC / DC gig in the NFL before he takes a P5 job. Recruiting is not a fun job and the fact he listened to GB was telling
Be interesting could GB job open again some time soon and he reconsider it?

Good points on Chryst and Leonhard.

But then there's the idiot money that will be thrown around.

What is Chryst making? Less than 50% of Franklin? Isn't he on the low end in Big 10?

Leonhard makes less.

$$$$$$$

We'll see

What is Chryst making? Less than 50% of Franklin? Isn't he on the low end in Big 10?

Leonhard makes less.

$$$$$$$

We'll see
Neither are going nowhere this year. Take that to the bank

Leonhard makes less.

$$$$$$$

We'll see
All depends on job offer for Leonhard he loves WI and has to be right job for him. He turned down GB to stay in Madison and that would have been short move. Chryst it's more of dream job for him so he's not out there looking for the next big payday.

Back