Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Best gig is a P5 Football coach. New James Franklin deal @ PSU
10-yr contract:

--$7M/yr guaranteed base pay
--$500K/yr retention bonus
--$1M/yr loan for life insurance
--$1.4M/yr in potential incentives

55 hours/yr private aircraft for personal use1C853D4D-137A-4080-8561-27694D52C4BF.jpeg

He's not worth near $9 million a year to finish 3rd or 4th in the West every year.

Most PSU fans I know would agree with that
I would have let him walk find another sucker power 5 team if he wanted that. Would be like UW being idiots and paying PC that.

I would have let him walk find another sucker power 5 team if he wanted that. Would be like UW being idiots and paying PC that.
The marketplace dictates $$$. But I digress

Never undestood the angst some fans have for PC. Is he dynamic? No Is he Lane Kiffen Charismatic ? No. but he wins. 62-44 at UW, 3 NY6 Bowls. Take away Ryan Day and PC, Harbaugh and Franklin have similar success. Maybe fans would rather have PJ Fleck or maybe Tom Allen or Dave Doren (who all make more than PC) With the resources UW hes done a damn good job.

There's so many big time openings and a ton of money will be offered.

People are going to be knocking on Chryst's door. We may find out that we were better off with the devil we knew.

And, I'll be surprised if Leonhard isn't lured away as well.

People are going to be knocking on Chryst's door. We may find out that we were better off with the devil we knew.

PC is not going to get interest from USC, LSU or Florida. No that’s not happening. And Jimmy L is not going to Gainesville, Baton Rouge or LA either. Let’s be realistic

Chryst dream job is UW he won't be leaving and he's not a huge name won't get big time offer.

Leonhard only leaves for a good power 5 job

The marketplace dictates $$$. But I digress

Never undestood the angst some fans have for PC. Is he dynamic? No Is he Lane Kiffen Charismatic ? No. but he wins. 62-44 at UW, 3 NY6 Bowls. Take away Ryan Day and PC, Harbaugh and Franklin have similar success. Maybe fans would rather have PJ Fleck or maybe Tom Allen or Dave Doren (who all make more than PC) With the resources UW hes done a damn good job.
He's a solid coach and probably under paid for what UW gets him for but because he loves WI he's happy with what he has.

Back