Final Roster ?

Not a fan of Taylor at WR think the Packers can and should find better then him. Also think we don't need 11 DB's on the roster either.

I'm trying to figure out one thing they did during the off season to make this team better. I'm at a loss. Like Mark said, the front seven isn't that strong. Such an odd off season, and draft. Can't say I've seen much worse since Dan Devine.

MP said Thursday they will rely upon the defensive backfield heavily this season.....let that sink in.
You think the Packers might use Greene or Scott as a hybrid LB/S and have them play more run support roles?

I have no idea what they are doing, to be honest.... why in the world ML didn't make a scheme change after the SF game is a mystery

for one hot moment, it looked like he might move on from pettine. i think pettine must have told him that he could make it work with the guys he had and this is his prove-it year.

Nothing much cut in terms of veteran WR yesterday that might be able to come in and help. Only guy that stood out to me was Donte Moncrief. Besides that there was no one else worth picking up.

Nothing much cut in terms of veteran WR yesterday that might be able to come in and help. Only guy that stood out to me was Donte Moncrief. Besides that there was no one else worth picking up.

moncrief is washed up. he's a guy that i wanted the packers to draft, but the jets cut him less than a week after he signed a contract with them.

Back