Final Roster ?

Packers sign John Lovett to PS list him as a TE

Also added Greg Roberts and Damarea Crockett to PS.

This brings the PS up to 14 players leaving 2 spots open.

You don't have any real vets on this team besides a few guys who saw limited playing time over the last 1-2 seasons. Seems Packers figure COVID won't factor in and won't need any ready vets to play.

Packers current PS list

LB Krys Barnes
WR Reggie Begelton
S Henry Black
RB Damarea Crockett
LB Tipa Galeai
C Jaken Hanson
G Zack Johnson
T/G Alex Light
TE John Lovett
DL Willington Previlon
LB Greg Roberts
CB Stanford Samuels
DL Delontae Scott
WR Darius Shepherd

This is official list from the Packers. Reported earlier the Packers had signed Robert Foster and Dexter Williams to the practice squad but neither are on the official list of signed players

Sheperd and Light offer a little "on team" experience. That helps, if they need to be activated. I do like the Begelton decision, even though I don't really know if he can bring enough to the table to stick, if called up. Kind of a wait and see scenario.

I see there's one CB, on S, and 3 LBs in the group. None of them seem impressive, but we'll have to see if any of them have enough to move up, if needed.

Thing I don't like is you have no depth at all at OT. Right now with week 1 you are likely startering Wagner but if something happens to him means you either move Jenkins or Taylor to RT and put in Patrick then at guard.

Thing I don't like is you have no depth at all at OT.

well they do have alex light on the ps. i know he didn't look great last year. but at least he's somewhat familiar with the system. and it is easier this year to promote guys temporarily from the ps. but yes, i am surprised we don't have a better alternative at this point.

The Green Bay Packers have placed CB Kabion Ento (kay-be-on N-toe) and LB Kamal Martin (kuh-MALL) on injured reserve and signed CB Parry Nickerson. The transactions were announced Monday by General Manager Brian Gutekunst.
Nickerson (5-10, 182), a third-year player out of Tulane University, was originally drafted by the New York Jets in the sixth round (No. 179 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.

This DL talent is horrible they did nothing to fix the run issues and every team is going to be attacking this DL.

If Kirksey goes down at MLB then what? no depth there at all.
Really no depth at any spot on this team. This team has to have some of the worst depth in the NFL.

Back