Favre: Rodgers-Packers Relationship Could Turn Ugly

IF there is a trade.... big IF>>Chargers for a third and 5th and a player to be named, GB sends Rodgers and a 6th in return. I think he retires early and walks away though. LA living suits him.

IF there is a trade.... big IF>>Chargers for a third and 5th and a player to be named, GB sends Rodgers and a 6th in return. I think he retires early and walks away though. LA living suits him.
Chargers just took Herbert though you think they would just give up on him after a year or two esp if Herbert ends up sitting for the whole or most of the 2020 season? Can't see that trade happening. Now the Raiders yes I could see that for sure. Gruden LOVES Rodgers and old vets so I can see Gruden wanting him bad. Plus I see Gruden giving Rodgers a lot of free reign to do what he wants running the offense.

Chargers just took Herbert though you think they would just give up on him after a year or two esp if Herbert ends up sitting for the whole or most of the 2020 season? Can't see that trade happening. Now the Raiders yes I could see that for sure. Gruden LOVES Rodgers and old vets so I can see Gruden wanting him bad. Plus I see Gruden giving Rodgers a lot of free reign to do what he wants running the offense.
Herbert LOL... is as worthless as tits on a boar hog. He makes Love look like an all-pro day 1.

Herbert LOL... is as worthless as tits on a boar hog. He makes Love look like an all-pro day 1.

Doubt that. Herbert won in Pac 12 and beat WI in Rose Bowl.

Gotta love him was in Mountain West and Akron beat him in the bowl game.

He threw for only 138 yds vs UW, 0 TD 1 INT....he looked awful

He has a wild stat line from that game. 9 rushes for 29 yards, 3TDs, with a long run of 30 yards.

So he had a single run of 30 yards but so many negative plays on the other 8 rushes that he wound up with under 30 yards rushing.

He has a wild stat line from that game. 9 rushes for 29 yards, 3TDs, with a long run of 30 yards.

So he had a single run of 30 yards but so many negative plays on the other 8 rushes that he wound up with under 30 yards rushing.
In college sacks are recorded as rushing yds lost so that may have been the reason

Back