Chmura Speaks Out aka What The Hell Is Really Going on

everybody loves you when you are winning. only your true friends love you when you are not. lots of two-faced people in the world.

ya lots of bandwagon fans int he world.. Luckily Packers don't really have that problem much....

i was thinking more of the players who are supposedly turning their backs on rodgers.

Though what if it's Rodgers who is changing for the worse though? Do players want a leader who at times can seem more into himself then the team?

I think there are more issues in the locker room than a first between Rodgers and McCarthy. #12 is 99.9%?sure to be here in 2016 and 75% in 2017. Now past that all bets are off.

Now McCarthy. It's a win now league. At the end of the day he is responsible. Do I think a new HC changes the dynamic much. No. The question is...Thompson and Murphy and the organization needs to figure out is Do you "fix" the internal BS and change head coaches or ride it out. Because your qb is here. As mentioned do you force staff changes (wr coach).

Truth told the roster is not elite past 12 and 52.... And 87. The Arizona game exposed our lack of speed and how un athletic this ream us. Let the fact that jake Ryan is asked to cover guys in space. There are other roster issues. OL. TE. ILB OLB. DL Even questions at RB. I bring that up because a new HC does not fix that.

If the locker room is choosing sides someone needs to go. But my sense is while the Rodgers McCarthy rift is the high profile public drama, it's not the only chemistry issue on this team.

Rob Davis must have had a sit down with Rodgers.

to be honest this sounds more like TT had a little sit down with both of them.... i don't see much different in Arods interview than before except there' more "I need to open things up" as opposed to "we need to open things up"

Which is definitely true... Many have said we'd like to see a little more favre in Arod..

Last edited:
There's an incoherence to how the team is built right now, and it leads to lack of identity. AZ plays on a fast track and Arians like to go deep - so they went out and got a good deep ball thrower and lots of fast athletes. Win or lose, that's who they are, they'll live and die with it. What are the Packers? They want to throw but don't have the personnel to get open consistently, and have not even dedicated the coaching resources to those positions. They're built to run more but the QB and play caller for 3/4 of the season don't want to. They're still caught between what they want to be and what they have to be in order to win. That's on everyone, from TT to MM to AR. I just hope to god they learn from this season and make the tweaks or changes they need to in the offseason. I like some of the pieces we have, others not as much. No reason to burn it down but there's dead wood on this roster and TT was brought in 10 years ago specifically to trim dead wood and make sure it never came back.

Win or lose, that's who they are, they'll live and die with it. What are the Packers? They want to throw but don't have the personnel to get open consistently, and have not even dedicated the coaching resources to those positions. They're built to run more but the QB and play caller for 3/4 of the season don't want to. They're still caught between what they want to be and what they have to be in order to win. That's on everyone, from TT to MM to AR. I just hope to god they learn from this season and make the tweaks or changes they need to in the offseason. I like some of the pieces we have, others not as much. No reason to burn it down but there's dead wood on this roster and TT was brought in 10 years ago specifically to trim dead wood and make sure it never came back.

Hard to be a running team when you juggle your OL every week. I agree that it has involved everyone, but it still comes down to MM taking total responsibility at the beginning of the year for all the shuffling throughout the staff. His inabililty to change and game plan to the talent available instead of making square pegs play in round holes!

Boomer Esiason alluded to a 'big surprise' if GB doesn't win this week. Wonder how plugged in he is to this situation?

Back