Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

So we weren't done after 2? Good on the Bucks. Very frustrating at times, but I think that could just be modern basketball. They were tough and never quit. Things didn't drop easily for them, but they never quit. They really do play like a team and seem to play for each other. For a modern NBA basketball team, you've got to love them.

I collect some bobbles thinking I am going to have to add to my collection and pickup Giannis and Bango holding the trophy might also get Giannis holding the finals MVP trophy too.

I see Suns fans using the refs as a excuse saying they gave it to MKE that Giannis went to the line more then the Suns did. Well maybe Giannis would not go to the line if they were not hacking at him every time he was in the paint.

I see Suns fans using the refs as a excuse saying they gave it to MKE that Giannis went to the line more then the Suns did. Well maybe Giannis would not go to the line if they were not hacking at him every time he was in the paint.

The key part of this is that the Suns weren't as aggressive taking it to the paint. Giannis continually played aggressive and forced the issue. He was not afraid of getting fouled and having to make his free throws despite all the negative press about his mediocre free throw shooting. You get more foul calls because you continually play physical and force teams to do the same, creating the fouls and free throw opportunities.

That was always part of the problem with the Robinson-Allen-Cassel Bucks of the early 2000's. The offense was based on jump shots and you generally don't put other teams in foul trouble by shooting jumpers. They were fun to watch, but just didn't seem built to win a title.

The key part of this is that the Suns weren't as aggressive taking it to the paint. Giannis continually played aggressive and forced the issue. He was not afraid of getting fouled and having to make his free throws despite all the negative press about his mediocre free throw shooting. You get more foul calls because you continually play physical and force teams to do the same, creating the fouls and free throw opportunities.

That was always part of the problem with the Robinson-Allen-Cassel Bucks of the early 2000's. The offense was based on jump shots and you generally don't put other teams in foul trouble by shooting jumpers. They were fun to watch, but just didn't seem built to win a title.
What's amazing was game 6 Giannis was 89.5% from the line hitting 17 of 19 shots.

E608OhbWYAIN0pw

Will be interesting if the Bucks offer Torrey Craig a ring and if they do if he accepts it.

Only sucky thing last night was Giannis Bro Thannis was still in Covid protocol so he could not be at game and was only able to instagram live with his brother.

Back