Bucks getting thrashed!

I'm going to say it again. No matter how talented the Bucks may be, individually, they suck as a team, and that's on the shoulders of the coaches. It's Bud's job to get them all on the same page, and playing as a unit, not sit on the sidelines tinkering with his lineups, and not having a back up plan if someone is injured. He always looks like a deer in headlights.

The loss of DiVincenzo for the playoffs is not an excuse to be blown out like they have been. He was just a spoke in the wheel, nothing but a little support. The Nets are playing without Harden, and whipping the Bucks rears.

I'm going to say it again. No matter how talented the Bucks may be, individually, they suck as a team, and that's on the shoulders of the coaches. It's Bud's job to get them all on the same page, and playing as a unit, not sit on the sidelines tinkering with his lineups, and not having a back up plan if someone is injured. He always looks like a deer in headlights.

The loss of DiVincenzo for the playoffs is not an excuse to be blown out like they have been. He was just a spoke in the wheel, nothing but a little support. The Nets are playing without Harden, and whipping the Bucks rears.
I guess we have to agree to disagree. What lineups has he tinkered with? The starting 5 has been consistent all season , Tucker vs Brooklyn is the right move based on defense and matchups as was Connaghton vs Miami with the loss of Ragu. They lose 2 games after sweeping Miami and its panic mode. For a team that sucks as a team they won 14 of 15 before this series including 2 straight vs Brooklyn.

Its not Buds fault that Holiday is getting schooled by Kyrie, or that Giannis cannot guard Durant. Yes, last night was an embarrassment, maybe some players like Middleton, Portis need to take some accountability. I know you dont think Buds a good coach, you have been on that all year. Its been well publicized and written about how he tweaked both the offense and defense during the season. Its one reason for the "inconsistencies" but thats also been written about league wide. Its a best of 7 series, Clipps lost first 2 at home to a 1 man Dallas team but still won. If they lose the series in 4 or 5 yeah, maybe something needs to change and not just the HC.

Reactions: TW
Bucks get lucky and hold off to win. Bucks once again live and die by the 3. They are just lucky the Nets were just as awful shooting the 3 tonight. If Harden had played this team is down 0-3.

Not much to talk about. It was a desperation win. Khris and Giannis were wore out by the 4th quarter. They were work horses. Really liked the defensive work of Lopez.

This team is missing DiVincinzo and his defense.

This team is missing DiVincinzo and his defense.
Not really, Tucker matches up just as well. If there is an issue on defense it’s Holiday vs Kyrie. Holiday is having a rough playoff

Not really, Tucker matches up just as well. If there is an issue on defense it’s Holiday vs Kyrie. Holiday is having a rough playoff
90% of the NBA will have a tough matchup on Kyrie

Not much to talk about. It was a desperation win. Khris and Giannis were wore out by the 4th quarter. They were work horses. Really liked the defensive work of Lopez.
Yep. The defense on both sides sans Lopez was not sharp. Lot of open looks on both sides but missed open looks

Holiday is your best perimeter defender. He’s not as physical as I think he should be
Holiday is what he is. A upgrade over Bledsoe but he's not a elite player not like Kyrie.

Back