Bucks getting thrashed!

TW

Reaction score
4-29 from 3. Take those from 2 point range and make half? 14 x 2 = 28. Subtract 12. 16 point differential. It would be a 3 point game at 3:40 left.

The Nets have had it all their way. Milwaukee (hopefully) won't be this bad from 3 on Monday.

They need to win that one or they're in big trouble.

Bench? Can't score. must also change. Imagine how bad it would be if Harden was playing.

Well we all knew this was going to be a hard series I am hoping MKE can take one in Brooklyn because I don't think they will win both in MKE.

Yup, that was disappointing. Harden goes out early - I thought the Bucks could steal game 1. Well, they go completely cold and the bench does little to nothing. Hopefully this was just some rust.

Couple of thoughts
-One week off did not help on both sides of the ball, offense and defense.
-Slow on defensive rotations on Harris all night
-Spacing on offense was spotty
-Middleton is not shooting 0-5 from 3 and 6-23 overall many nights
-Griffin found the fountain of youth, can his legs take 7 games?
-Brooklyn starter minutes Durant 40, Kyrie 45, Griffin 35, Harris 34. If that continues for 6-7 their legs will give.
-Bench was meh.

Not going to overreact to one game. Not at all concerned, All they need is to steal one on the road and hold serve at home

Couple of thoughts
-One week off did not help on both sides of the ball, offense and defense.
-Slow on defensive rotations on Harris all night
-Spacing on offense was spotty
-Middleton is not shooting 0-5 from 3 and 6-23 overall many nights
-Griffin found the fountain of youth, can his legs take 7 games?
-Brooklyn starter minutes Durant 40, Kyrie 45, Griffin 35, Harris 34. If that continues for 6-7 their legs will give.
-Bench was meh.

Not going to overreact to one game. Not at all concerned, All they need is to steal one on the road and hold serve at home
Yes as I said Bucks can't afford to let Brooklyn take both at home and take one in MKE you won't recover down 3-1

I just don't see the Bucks shooting 16% from 3 in game 2. The question is, how bad will their inside game suffer from their changes?

I'm still not convinced that they get out of this round. I can't put my finger on it, but what I saw last night was two different teams. The Nets came into the game on a mission. The Bucks came into the game with fire, but not the intensity of the Nets. When Harden went out, the entire Nets team stepped it up a notch on covering the 3s, and it worked.

Not arguing the point, just stating my opinion.

I just don't see the Bucks shooting 16% from 3 in game 2. The question is, how bad will their inside game suffer from their changes?

I'm still not convinced that they get out of this round. I can't put my finger on it, but what I saw last night was two different teams. The Nets came into the game on a mission. The Bucks came into the game with fire, but not the intensity of the Nets. When Harden went out, the entire Nets team stepped it up a notch on covering the 3s, and it worked.

Not arguing the point, just stating my opinion.
Bucks in 7. Sticking by it. It’s one game after a week off. Timing on offense and defense was off. Actually if they pick up the shooting from 3 it’s even opens up the middle more. Happened in the Miami series.

I remember game 1 vs Miami. Similar situation, long layoff, missed from 3. Game 2 they got their legs and rhythm back. Now Brooklyn is a much better team but still has a very limited bench. Kyrie can’t play 45 each night. Not going to overreact to one game, even if they go 0-2 in Brooklyn just hold serve at home. They beat this team 2x last month

I can't believe the Bucks will shoot that bad again next game. They started pressing on offense a bit in H2, and then the little bit of defense the Nets played frustrated them even more. If Harden is out, that puts a lot of pressure on the other starters and that obviously works in the Bucks favor. I think they come back in game 2 and do what Brooklyn just did to them.

Back