Bucks getting thrashed!

Harden is listed as out for game 2
I don't know if this is good or bad news. I want to see the Bucks beat them with their best, to prove that they deserve to be there. I can picture the media, if the Bucks win it, and Harden doesn't play a few games. They're going to be whining that the only reason the Bucks won was because Harden was out.

I don't know if this is good or bad news. I want to see the Bucks beat them with their best, to prove that they deserve to be there. I can picture the media, if the Bucks win it, and Harden doesn't play a few games. They're going to be whining that the only reason the Bucks won was because Harden was out.
Injuries happen. Embiid is not 100% (not close) and they lost to Atlanta today. I guess I don’t listen to the media much anymore especially the talking heads. Barkley has Milwaukee winning the series, most feel it’s a 7 game series to begin with. Hey many / most had LA over Phoenix (for the record I had the Suns) and don’t see a lot of talk about LA injuries now so maybe people just accept it as part of the grind. It’s does change the rotation a bit I think. Tucker was on Harden so maybe that changes.

I suppose I should be shocked to see how the Nets are handling the Bucks, but in all honesty, I'm not. Hope springs eternal, but I've been saying for weeks that they aren't going to make it out of the second round. This team is not a championship team.

I understand how some of you are optimistic, but in all honesty, I don't think Bud is the guy to take them to the top. If they get beat in four, rest assured, he's history. He needs to at least get it to 6 games to have a shot at saving his job.

I suppose I should be shocked to see how the Nets are handling the Bucks, but in all honesty, I'm not. Hope springs eternal, but I've been saying for weeks that they aren't going to make it out of the second round. This team is not a championship team.

I understand how some of you are optimistic, but in all honesty, I don't think Bud is the guy to take them to the top. If they get beat in four, rest assured, he's history. He needs to at least get it to 6 games to have a shot at saving his job.
Agree and I don't think they win both in MKE so very good chance they lose in 5 to Brooklyn and that could and should get him fired. He's not the coach to win in the playoffs.

such a disappointment. just like all the wisconsin teams. good enough to get to the playoffs. not good enough to win it all.

and the worst part is that they don't just lose by a little in a close, hard fought game. they lose in embarrassing fashion. the futility of wisconsin sports.

This is on the players. It’s called accountability. Giannis played soft, Middleton can’t buy a shot, Holiday is a non factor on defense. That’s your Big 3. I don’t buy Bud can’t coach. I watched him win with a flawed roster in Atlanta, and no he did not get canned because he can’t coach. Just do some research on the Atlanta Sprit ownership. If they fold on Thursday all bets are off but I don’t see it.

Some coaches win a lot of games. Other coaches win championships.

Some coaches win a lot of games. Other coaches win championships.
Fine ask me after the series. But what would you change x&o’s? And no Frank Vogel is not a great coach or was Ty Lue and they won championships.

This is on the players. It’s called accountability. Giannis played soft, Middleton can’t buy a shot, Holiday is a non factor on defense. That’s your Big 3. I don’t buy Bud can’t coach. I watched him win with a flawed roster in Atlanta, and no he did not get canned because he can’t coach. Just do some research on the Atlanta Sprit ownership. If they fold on Thursday all bets are off but I don’t see it.
Do the players go soft every year in the playoffs or is Bud just out coached every year.

• Cheers
Reactions: TW
Do the players go soft every year in the playoffs or is Bud just out coached every year.
Were they "soft" against Miami? No. Were they "soft" last night? Saturday? no. Check out rebounds and points in the paint. Was Bud out coached vs Miami? No. Was he out coached in Games 1 & 2? no. They made an adjustment last night with Holiday on Kyrie, your best defensive player and he goes off for 22. Your defensive MVP switches to Durant and he goes off for 32. Solid adjustments but players did not execute.

Brooklyn went 50% from 3, thats sloppy defensive execution which was outstanding vs Miami. Spacing on offense was again suspect which was outstanding vs Miami. But would love to know what adjustments you would make in game 3, yes I have some thoughts

Last edited:
Back