Bucks getting thrashed!

if we are talking about underperforming - yes. i was talking about middleton's lack of consistency.
Granted games 1 & 2 he was underwhelming.. Game 3, 35 points Game 4 19, Game 5 25 points, Game 6 38. Sure the % is not spectacular but its about scoring points in a series where both teams are well below average points wise.

I think pretty much everyone has been underperforming this series at some point
Giannis has been more than fine, and honestly the same can be said for Brooklyn. Durant has very good but Harris has been a big surprise.

Durant when guarded by Giannis last night:

1-7 FG (14%)
3 Turnovers

and no you can’t do that on every possession for multiple reasons

Giannis is playing well. If Holiday was shooting better than 25% from 3 range, he'd be fine too. The Bucks, on defense, are being victimized by a team that knows how to set picks as good as anyone I've ever seen. Add in the fact that Durant is as cool as they get, and Harden is a wizard at distributing the ball, and they are a tough team to beat.

But, that said, if the Bucks play their best, they can win game 7.

Giannis is playing well. If Holiday was shooting better than 25% from 3 range, he'd be fine too. The Bucks, on defense, are being victimized by a team that knows how to set picks as good as anyone I've ever seen. Add in the fact that Durant is as cool as they get, and Harden is a wizard at distributing the ball, and they are a tough team to beat.

Brooklyn runs a ton of high pick and roll action for Durant and really exposing Lopez, who has had issues with switches all year. As to Holiday I cannot grasp how poor his decision making and shot selection is. 4 or 5 times last night he set up and looked to get in the lane, had a screen/pick action and decided to shoot a step back 3. Its not a shot in rhythm and he almost unstoppable when he gets deep. I honestly think his offense is being impacted by his defense.

Durant when guarded by Giannis last night:

1-7 FG (14%)
3 Turnovers

and no you can’t do that on every possession for multiple reasons
No and I think will see a lot of normal of Tucker on him

Agree Bucks are more talented they can win if they don't lay the egg

Reactions: TW
Back