Bucks getting thrashed!

Lot of good but some not so good last night

The Good
- Giannis and Middleton. Both were outstanding, Giannis ZERO attempts from 3, he was aggressive all night and played within himself. Middleton showed how valuable he is. His mid range game is a perfect fit for this system

- Tucker is fearless on defense, wish the shot was more consistent, the defense is more important

- They made Harden work on defense with his limitations, good adjustment.

The Bad
- Holiday continues to be inconsistent. 1-10 from 3 and 7-11 everywhere else. Whats nerve wrenching is the majority of the 3's come on pick and roll action and he settles for a step back 3, when all night nobody from Brooklyn can match him physically when he gets in the lane or to the hoop. Also his defense is just not what it was, maybe his offensive struggles are impacting his defense.

- Love Lopez interior defense but when Brooklyn runs that high ball screen action with Durant he is so slow to switch. He's had that issue all year so there's that also

Have zero feel for game 7. Starters on both teams have played big minutes, might be a war of attrition. Close game favors Brooklyn with Giannis issue from the line, but who knows. Pressure is on Brooklyn at home
No road team has won yet so will see if Bucks can carry this big win forward

Giannis was 12-20 and solid. I get some of the shooting issues, but the ball movement was very good as was the defense.
Liked how Gianis was aggressive inside hopefully he does that again and if they go to stop him someone is outside open for 3.

and interesting stat on Middleton. He did not score in Q1 and Bucks led 26-19
Middleton in the playoffs has seemed a streak player he will go off like last night or be missing in action.

The Bucks decided to play the Nets game. Use the time outs almost exclusively to create rest opportunities for your starters, because they aren't coming out unless they're in foul trouble.

Now, let's see if the Bucks can reach inside themselves, and show why they feel they belong in the next round. They'll have to play just as good as last night, plus improve on their shooting outside the arc. They can't win without it.
Game 7 I think is going to be a very physical battle just see if refs decide to swallow the whistle.

Game 7 I think is going to be a very physical battle just see if refs decide to swallow the whistle.
It’s been physical all series. And honestly the refs have for the most part let them play, border line let it go to far.

He’s been very consistent this series.
not sure i can agree with this. in the six games played so far, he has had 2 games where he scored about ten points or more above his average, one where he scored about average, and three where he scored well below average.

rebounds-wise, he has three games with 10 or more rebounds and three games where he had 5 or less.

3-point shooting % ranged anywhere from 0% (0 for 5 in game 1) to 62.5% (5 for 8 in game 6).

steals ranged from 0 (two times) to 5 (game 6), but mostly in the 0-2 range.

not sure i would use the words "very consistent".

not sure i can agree with this. in the six games played so far, he has had 2 games where he scored about ten points or more above his average, one where he scored about average, and three where he scored well below average.

rebounds-wise, he has three games with 10 or more rebounds and three games where he had 5 or less.

3-point shooting % ranged anywhere from 0% (0 for 5 in game 1) to 62.5% (5 for 8 in game 6).

Stats in the playoffs and compare to the regular season is a bit different. It’s a much slower half court game. The guy hits big shots and his defense is really solid. He’s not a great shooter from 3 it’s his midrange game

The guy who is underperforming is Holiday

Back