Bucks beat Bulls in Game #1 - Playoffs

Bucks might not even make it out of this series. Middleton MCL sprain and Portis with eye injury they might be lucky to be 2-2 after the 2 games in Chicago.

It depends on how severe the injuries are. Giannis only missed a couple of games with a partial tear. No idea how bad MIddleton's is. Eye bruises can be protected with goggles. Portis could be back next game. How he take to them? Don't know.

It wasn't a basketball game, it was a mugging. Both teams were physical to the point that it was nearly out of control. I'm surprised there weren't even more injuries out there to be honest. I kept waiting for Giannis to injure an ankle considering how they would put hard body checks in him inside the paint.

It depends on how severe the injuries are. Giannis only missed a couple of games with a partial tear. No idea how bad MIddleton's is. Eye bruises can be protected with goggles. Portis could be back next game. How he take to them? Don't know.

It wasn't a basketball game, it was a mugging. Both teams were physical to the point that it was nearly out of control. I'm surprised there weren't even more injuries out there to be honest. I kept waiting for Giannis to injure an ankle considering how they would put hard body checks in him inside the paint.
It was very physical last night, and the eye poke of Portis, while unintentional, was an unnecessary blow to the head that should have been called. Giannis ended up on his butt quite a few times at the basket.
It also amazes me how often the officials are letting ball handlers use the arms/elbows to fend off defenders, and then they call a foul when there's no significant contact.

Reactions: TW
It was very physical last night, and the eye poke of Portis, while unintentional, was an unnecessary blow to the head that should have been called. Giannis ended up on his butt quite a few times at the basket.
It also amazes me how often the officials are letting ball handlers use the arms/elbows to fend off defenders, and then they call a foul when there's no significant contact.
Unfortunately for decades they call the game different in the playoffs, they let more go and it becomes out of hand. Even Giannis got away with a blatant change with about 3 minutes left.

On a game related note last night was so reminiscent of game 1 last year vs Atlanta on both ends of the court.

i do still think there is a strong chance that the bulls win this series though.

Middleton to rest for the next 2 weeks before being looked at again.

Back