Bucks beat Bulls in Game #1 - Playoffs

TW

Reaction score
It wasn't a pretty game. The Bucks committed 21 turnovers, and had a rough time shooting 3s. Fortunately the Bulls couldn't hit the bucket well enough to beat them. The plus for the Bucks was their defense. They came to play.

It wasn't a pretty game. The Bucks committed 21 turnovers, and had a rough time shooting 3s. Fortunately the Bulls couldn't hit the bucket well enough to beat them. The plus for the Bucks was their defense. They came to play.
Yep without the defense in the 4th Bucks lose this game. I think they need to try to go force more shots in the paint and not just lob up tons of 3's.

Yep without the defense in the 4th Bucks lose this game. I think they need to try to go force more shots in the paint and not just lob up tons of 3's.
Well that’s was part of issue yesterday. Bud went big in 2Q and there was no continuity in the offense flow. The shots from 3 were all open looks, I’ll take my chances they don’t shoot 26% again and Holiday, Connaughton, Middleton and Allen don’t go 3-19 with open looks

Bucks sitting all starters last game of season did no help. All that ever does is build rust which showed

Well that’s was part of issue yesterday. Bud went big in 2Q and there was no continuity in the offense flow. The shots from 3 were all open looks, I’ll take my chances they don’t shoot 26% again and Holiday, Connaughton, Middleton and Allen don’t go 3-19 with open looks
Bucks need MIddleton and Holiday to step up there games otherwise will be lucky to get out of round 2 otherwise.

I don’t think the defense was all that great until the 4th but definitely picked up. Chicago got to spots to easy after Q1

Bucks sitting all starters last game of season did no help. All that ever does is build rust which showed
One day makes zero difference in the big scheme of things. Chicago had rust, so did Memphis so did Phoenix last night units Paul went off late

Bucks need MIddleton and Holiday to step up there games otherwise will be lucky to get out of round 2 otherwise.
To early to worry about that. This was reminiscent of Game 1 vs Miami last when Middleton bailed them out. And look what happened after that

One day makes zero difference in the big scheme of things. Chicago had rust, so did Memphis so did Phoenix last night units Paul went off late
Just never think it's good for long layoffs.

To early to worry about that. This was reminiscent of Game 1 vs Miami last when Middleton bailed them out. And look what happened after that
True Bucks have history of playing like crap in game 1

Back