Bucks beat Bulls in Game #1 - Playoffs

I can't see DeRozan playing that bad again. Also Ball out for Chicago is big.
And I can’t see Milwaukee shooting 26% from 3, 21 turnovers and 65% from the line either. Ball has been out for awhile it’s not new news.

And I can’t see Milwaukee shooting 26% from 3, 21 turnovers and 65% from the line either. Ball has been out for awhile it’s not new news.
Bucks seem to run hot or cold from 3.

Not concerned at all about anyone. It’s one game
Neither team was sharp, especially in Q4 - they both were rusty. But in the clutch down the stretch, the Bucks made the plays they had to for the win.

Neither team was sharp, especially in Q4 - they both were rusty. But in the clutch down the stretch, the Bucks made the plays they had to for the win.
Agree. Don’t think it was the best coaching job either by Donovan or Bud.

Lopez had one helluva 4th quarter on defense, and offensively. He was the deciding factor, especially after Giannis got his 5th foul. He has really rebounded from that back injury.

Lopez had one helluva 4th quarter on defense, and offensively. He was the deciding factor, especially after Giannis got his 5th foul. He has really rebounded from that back injury.
Exactly and also played well off the ball. When Giannis got doubled, Lopez was smart and cut at the rim. Cut opened up space that led to wide open 3 for Middleton late.

Back