Buck injuries

Interesting and telling comments:
Fred VanVleet: "To be honest, this is probably the most un-pure year of basketball I've ever been a part of, just from the whole league and rushing the season back. It's pretty much all about business this year on every level. It's hard to hide it now."
VanVleet: "The NBA is a great balance of the pure love and joy of one of the best sports in the world mixed with a billion dollar industry, and I think this year the industry side is taking precedent over some of the love and the joy... But there are good days and bad days."
VanVleet: "We did vote on what season we wanted, they gave a few options and most of the players picked this option. So we're in it, which is why I can't complain about it, but I can point out that this is what is and the pros and cons that come with that. It's very conflicting"

Fred VanVleet: "To be honest, this is probably the most un-pure year of basketball I've ever been a part of, just from the whole league and rushing the season back. It's pretty much all about business this year on every level. It's hard to hide it now."
VanVleet: "The NBA is a great balance of the pure love and joy of one of the best sports in the world mixed with a billion dollar industry, and I think this year the industry side is taking precedent over some of the love and the joy... But there are good days and bad days."
VanVleet: "We did vote on what season we wanted, they gave a few options and most of the players picked this option. So we're in it, which is why I can't complain about it, but I can point out that this is what is and the pros and cons that come with that. It's very conflicting"
This season was so they can get back on a normal schedule starting next year

This season was so they can get back on a normal schedule starting next year
If you believe the NBA spin machine. They were hell bent on a Christmas start and also the play in tournament. Follow the money

Hey Fred - the NBA IS a business. And you're not going to earn your salary by sitting at home.

Hey Fred - the NBA IS a business. And you're not going to earn your salary by sitting at home.
He also said the players had options and they chose this route. My biggest takeaway from his comments is how this has contributed to much of the inconsistent play league wide this year.

Back