Brewers 2023 Season Thread

See the White Sox doing the same thing Brewers are doing. Pay up for stadium or we will look to move. With Chicago having the Cubs I could see Chicago tell the White Sox to stick it and let them move.

See the White Sox doing the same thing Brewers are doing. Pay up for stadium or we will look to move. With Chicago having the Cubs I could see Chicago tell the White Sox to stick it and let them move.
White Sox Park is a dump. The location is bad. If you've spent any appreciable time in Chicago, you know that it don't get too much worse. Reinsdorf has a tendency to be way too loyal with some of his people. If he likes you, he bends over backwards to make sure you're happy.

Many years ago, Hawk Harrleson was given the job of GM. He screwed it up so badly in one year that Jerry fired him. But, because he liked Harrleson, he gave him the broadcast job for games. He'd done that in Boston, so was prepared. But, it was that allegiance to "his people" that showed through. The same has happened with Ozzie Guillen. He's doing pre and post game shows for the Sox. Williams was overdue to be fired. So was Hahn. Neither understood the need to stock the shelves on Minor League teams.

But, back in 2018, Harrelson retired. Since then, he's been a little boisterous, saying that he was forced to retire. In all honesty, he should have done it on his own. Reinsdorf is getting rid of people now, if they don't perform.

The last screw up by Hahn and Williams is still there. Pedro Grifol. The manager. He's done everything he could to turn the Sox pitching staff into a joke.

I hope he's jettisoned after this season is over.

As far as the move? They may very well move to somewhere like Nashville. I wouldn't doubt it for a heartbeat. The question I ask myself is if I'd still be a Sox fan if it happened? Probably not. I was a Minneapolis Lakers fan when they moved to LA, and stayed that way until the Milwaukee Bucks came about. I might well dump the Sox if they're gone. Especially if they change their name.

SMH Freaking Brewers podo( the bed on offense yesterday and lose after throwing a no hitter threw 10 innings for today to win the game 12-0

Brewers former GM David Stearns to become Mets President of Baseball Operations

Back