Brewers 2022 Season Thread

Badgers and Philly tied up with 4 games left and Philly has the tie-breaker

If they're tied with the Badgers they have nothing to worry about

If they're tied with the Badgers they have nothing to worry about
Brewers to Badgers hold my beer. Up 3-2 to Miami in 9th and blow the game. This Brewers team playing like they want to miss the playoffs.

If I'm reading my chart right, the Phillies magic number is down to 1 (Milwaukee's is at 7 with losing the tiebreaker)

Philadelphia got their 1, and the Brewers have been eliminated from the postseason.

2 games to go

Philadelphia got their 1, and the Brewers have been eliminated from the postseason.

2 games to go
Failure of a season from ownership down to the players. Everyone failed to deliver. I think window is shut on this team. The hitting while still good is not lights out like it was a couple season ago. Hitting is getting worse it seems. Burnes and Woodruff are nearing FA and doubt ownership spends to keep them so good chance they are moved either this off-season or next. Think very soon this team will be bac to the 70 odd some win seasons.

Failure of a season from ownership down to the players. Everyone failed to deliver. I think window is shut on this team. The hitting while still good is not lights out like it was a couple season ago. Hitting is getting worse it seems. Burnes and Woodruff are nearing FA and doubt ownership spends to keep them so good chance they are moved either this off-season or next. Think very soon this team will be bac to the 70 odd some win seasons.
Burnes won’t be moved, maybe Big Woo this year. Fact is they are a small market team with limited revenue streams. The TV deal is awful. Considering all things don’t see how they add much payroll. The window is not shut. They played meaningful baseball up until yesterday.

Let it play out

Burnes won’t be moved, maybe Big Woo this year. Fact is they are a small market team with limited revenue streams. The TV deal is awful. Considering all things don’t see how they add much payroll. The window is not shut. They played meaningful baseball up until yesterday.

Let it play out
I don't know how the window can't be shut? The pitching is not as strong as it once was and the hitting is awful. When you don't have a guy hitting .260 that says something about your team if it is supposed to be a playoff contender.

I don't know how the window can't be shut? The pitching is not as strong as it once was and the hitting is awful. When you don't have a guy hitting .260 that says something about your team if it is supposed to be a playoff contender.
It was a playoff contender. They were in it until game 160. The bullpen is not as strong , that’s a given but I’ll take this rotation. And we have discussed the hitting like beating a dead horse. Batting average is only one metric. The Yankees are only hitting 242, Tampa 240, Seattle made the playoffs hitting 228.

Back