Brewers 2022 Season Thread

So close yet so far away
They won't do jack even if they squeek into 3rd playoff spot. Last night had chance to move up into the slot to blow the game by giving up 4 runs in the 8th.

pop(
Fire Gard
Fire Chryst
Fire Alvarez
Fire Ryan
Mark A won't fire anyone. Stearns is back for final year of his contract walks to higher paying job after next season. GM actually becomes GM and likely told he keeps Counsell as part of his promotion.

Mark A won't fire anyone. Stearns is back for final year of his contract walks to higher paying job after next season. GM actually becomes GM and likely told he keeps Counsell as part of his promotion.
As he should not.

Last 3 non Covid season
96 wins
95 wins
89 wins

Yep he’s awful.
I think it was more due to great pitching then good managing. Plus I think Brewers window is shut. The pitching is not lights out likt it was a year or two ago and the hitting is sub-par.

I think it was more due to great pitching then good managing. Plus I think Brewers window is shut. The pitching is not lights out likt it was a year or two ago and the hitting is sub-par.
Ok. Sure. Woodruff just had what 4 straight 10k games.

It’s not shut. But yeah small market team should expect to win 95 each year.

Carry on

Ok. Sure. Woodruff just had what 4 straight 10k games.

It’s not shut. But yeah small market team should expect to win 95 each year.

Carry on
Brewers are not sniffing a WS. Woodruff and Burnes maybe one more year with team and will be traded off before they hit FA.

Brewers are not sniffing a WS. Woodruff and Burnes maybe one more year with team and will be traded off before they hit FA.
I readily accept I'm an old school ass, but no team should ever just want to sniff the championship game. The should want to bring home the trophy.

Back