Brewers 2022 Season Thread

Fine then bitch when the ERA’s jump and you have to score 5+ each night to win
I rather give up a guy like Freddy when he's healthy to get a bat. Got to give quality to get quality back and right now Brewers are below average hitters

I rather give up a guy like Freddy when he's healthy to get a bat. Got to give quality to get quality back and right now Brewers are below average hitters
And who is available ? That fits the budget and payroll? You have cost control till 2027 even with arb years. So find a bat that fits with $$$. Good luck

And who is available ? That fits the budget and payroll? You have cost control till 2027 even with arb years. So find a bat that fits with $$$. Good luck
Will have to see at the deadline there are always bats out there to be had

Will have to see at the deadline there are always bats out there to be had
Which is a challenge since most deadline deals are salary dumps and / or expiring contracts.

I doubt Sterns moves any contracts with cost control for obvious reasons, nobody is going to move on Peralta either with his arm issues.

Which is a challenge since most deadline deals are salary dumps and / or expiring contracts.

I doubt Sterns moves any contracts with cost control for obvious reasons, nobody is going to move on Peralta either with his arm issues.
Well need to do somthing pitching can be great but you only score 2 runs a game you will still lose a bunch of times

Well need to do somthing pitching can be great but you only score 2 runs a game you will still lose a bunch of times
And currently they average 4.37 per game. You can’t look at games in a vacuum. I get they need more offense but that’s a league wide issue.

And currently they average 4.37 per game. You can’t look at games in a vacuum. I get they need more offense but that’s a league wide issue.
Brewers are either a long ball team or an out team for most part it seems.

Back