Brewers 2022 Season Thread

Brewers in a bad streak right now losing 5 straight and 3-7 in last 10.

It's too early in the season to press the panic button. I'm facing a similar situation with the White Sox. If they are still in the doldrums by the middle of July, start worrying. Until then? C'est la vie!

It's too early in the season to press the panic button. I'm facing a similar situation with the White Sox. If they are still in the doldrums by the middle of July, start worrying. Until then? C'est la vie!
Exactly, 162 games brings ebs and flows.

As bad as Brewers fans see things, it ain't nothing compared to my White Sox. LaRussa has done everything possible to ruin his pitching staff, constantly puts .200 hitters at the top of his line up because he "likes the guy," and moves people around so much nobody knows when or where they're going to be playing next.

Add to that the fact he has no idea how to handle today's players, and has actually turned what was a promising catcher into a guy who's in the minors, and will probably never be back, because he hit a freaking home run on a 3-0 pitch, when they were ahead by about 8 runs. LaRussa turned it against the guy, and at the time, he was the leading hitter on the Sox roster.

Now? In the minors, probably never coming back up.

Reinsdorf is destroying his own team letting that idiot run the team. In the wings? A.J. Pierzynski, who is another Reinsdorf favorite, who will probably get a shot at it despite lacking the experience to do the job.

One of the best teams in baseball turned into a disaster area.

As bad as Brewers fans see things, it ain't nothing compared to my White Sox. LaRussa has done everything possible to ruin his pitching staff, constantly puts .200 hitters at the top of his line up because he "likes the guy," and moves people around so much nobody knows when or where they're going to be playing next.

Add to that the fact he has no idea how to handle today's players, and has actually turned what was a promising catcher into a guy who's in the minors, and will probably never be back, because he hit a freaking home run on a 3-0 pitch, when they were ahead by about 8 runs. LaRussa turned it against the guy, and at the time, he was the leading hitter on the Sox roster.

Now? In the minors, probably never coming back up.

Reinsdorf is destroying his own team letting that idiot run the team. In the wings? A.J. Pierzynski, who is another Reinsdorf favorite, who will probably get a shot at it despite lacking the experience to do the job.

One of the best teams in baseball turned into a disaster area.
If the Sox don't want that catcher I would take him for MKE :)

Just thought this was interesting….

Since Yelich got moved up to the lead off position the following has happened

• Raised his average 19 points in 5 games
  • Hitting .409 in that span
Better pitches to hit, can’t pitch around him and looks more comfortable. Not sure I like him in the lead off slot , 2 hole probably better IMO but it seems to have paid off.

No the one TW was talking about being sent to the minors as punishment for hitting the HR
He's being put on waivers by the White Sox this week. I hope he can hook on somewhere else and come back and tell LaRussa to stick it. His name is Yermin Mercedes.

Back