Bobby Portis opts out

The Bucks do need a big behind Lopez. They'll find someone who can play some defense, and grab rebounds. Is Demarcus Cousins still available? Would he be available on the cheap?
Giannis can play the 5 so can Ojeleye. Portis played the 5 last year also

If they can develop a point guard quickly, the 76ers could turn Simmons into a forward. He could play both slots with his size, and relative quickness. That might actually be where he fits best?

I think it would boost them enormously. Just a thought.
I’m keeping him at PG. He can’t matchup at the 3 or 4. He’s 25, develop a shot from 15 (Giannis you listening) and he will be fine. Just don’t count on him to score. Let him distribute and penetrate

Here is the thing about Simmons. He’s being judged to much on the Atlanta series. I get that but it’s a bit unfair. I give him credit for acknowledging the issues also, he did not avoid it. I just think he a unique mismatch at his size and does not need to score to be dominant

Giannis can play the 5 so can Ojeleye. Portis played the 5 last year also
I think if anyone is on bubble it's Ojeleye think he's here at vet min 4 years in offers little off the bench

Here is the thing about Simmons. He’s being judged to much on the Atlanta series. I get that but it’s a bit unfair. I give him credit for acknowledging the issues also, he did not avoid it. I just think he a unique mismatch at his size and does not need to score to be dominant
Simmons just is out of favor in Philly probalby best for a change for everyone.

Simmons just is out of favor in Philly probalby best for a change for everyone.
Out of favor with the fans? Organization? Players ? Coaches? As in the any pro sports you don’t trade someone like it’s fantasy leagues. Especially NBA where you have to match payroll. Personally if he was out he would be gone by now. He’s a unique fit because of his skill set and system

Out of favor with the fans? Organization? Players ? Coaches? As in the any pro sports you don’t trade someone like it’s fantasy leagues. Especially NBA where you have to match payroll. Personally if he was out he would be gone by now. He’s a unique fit because of his skill set and system
I think out of favor with the team. Team has been listening to trade offers for him. You dont' do that unless you are willing to move the guy.

I think out of favor with the team. Team has been listening to trade offers for him. You dont' do that unless you are willing to move the guy.
Teams listen to trade offers every day and gauge the market. It’s common practice and due diligence. If you can make the team better by moving a guy you do it assuming comp is there. It’s why I never get carried away with “reports”. Sure they listen.

Back