Black Monday 2022

Does Flores see himself as BB a guy who is all power OZ when he has done nothing to earn it?

I think we lose Hackett. Who do they go after, to replace him?

I'd make Adam Stenovich the next OC. Losing him would hurt more than losing Getsy. JMHO
you don't ever make that promotion based on "I don't wanna lose" Plus remember he can't make a lateral move while under contract if GB doesn't approve. Don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.

you don't ever make that promotion based on "I don't wanna lose" Plus remember he can't make a lateral move while under contract if GB doesn't approve. Don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.
I didn't know that it would be a lateral move for Stenovich.
What have I missed?

What I am saying is that if Hackett or anyone else wants him for their OL coach it's not a promotion. He has NEVER been an a OC.... no one is going to hire him for that postion.
Understood.
You don't think he's ready to be an OC?

JMHO, but I think someone out there might give him that chance this go around.

From what I've read is that he's been designing some plays for ML and Hackett, so it seems he's wanting to move in that direction.

Understood.
You don't think he's ready to be an OC?

JMHO, but I think someone out there might give him that chance this go around.

From what I've read is that he's been designing some plays for ML and Hackett, so it seems he's wanting to move in that direction.
Very rarely if ever to Pro OL coaches move to OC, no I don't think he's close to ready.

Back