Black Monday 2022

Maybe he interviews poorly. There’s got to be some reason
Maybe and at this point Bieniemy might have to take a college job that is not a high profile job if he wants to be a HC. I know couple years ago he turned down Univ of Colorado offer to be their HC.

Eric Bieniemy is perceived as not really running the offense in KC as Reid calls plays. Seems he's finish second in a couple other jobs. Just can't get owners to believe he's the guy.

Bieniemy has the same issues as any OC who coached a great QB. No one ever beat down the door for GB OCs because whatever success there was was attributed to Rodgers and MM, secondarily. McDaniels got one short gig after coaching Brady all those years. I’m sure people look at the Chiefs and say the same thing. Take out Mahomes, take away Reid, and what is the man actually like?

Bieniemy has the same issues as any OC who coached a great QB. No one ever beat down the door for GB OCs because whatever success there was was attributed to Rodgers and MM, secondarily. McDaniels got one short gig after coaching Brady all those years. I’m sure people look at the Chiefs and say the same thing. Take out Mahomes, take away Reid, and what is the man actually like?
Also Nagy fell flat on his face in Chicago and some wonder would he be the same just a OC looking good because of the HC

I think Eric Bieniemy has only got one interview so far. I will say again guy must have issues that he can't even get interviews were other OC/DC are getting 2 or 3 interviews over zoom.

I can't recall precisely, but I remember @FlaPack having some good ideas or insight on this one. Hope he chimes in,

I can't recall precisely, but I remember @FlaPack having some good ideas or insight on this one. Hope he chimes in,
He’s not getting a college gig just based on timing. Can’t hire until after recruiting period if he goes deep in playoffs … it’s what stopped the Colorado interest

He’s not getting a college gig just based on timing. Can’t hire until after recruiting period if he goes deep in playoffs … it’s what stopped the Colorado interest
I read he was offered the Colorado job but turned it down hoping/expecting he would get a better offer.

What were some of the other issues or concerns Pack, pro wise as to why he may not be getting any traction?

Back