Barry and The Fangio scheme

first of all, losing m. adams to free agency is totally inconsequential. just another bench-rider. i know this isn't the popular opinion here, but i kind of like lowry. i think he just needs a little seasoning.
Lowry has been in the NFL we have seen what he is. He's not a starting level player he's a backup level player and makes way to much to be kept. This DL is one of the worst in the NFL and you take off Clark it probably is the worst in the NFL. The Packers in the last 10 years have only invested 1 pick in the 1st round into the DL and that was Clark. They drafted DE's in Datone Jones, Nick Perry, and Rashan Gary but all of them were moved to stand up LBs. Outside of Adams in the last 10 years I don't think we have even spent a day 2 pick on a DL. You can't just draft day 3 and UDFA on your DL and not expect it to be complete trash. TT and Gute totally negelcted the DL and it's on them for not finding talent to put there either in the draft or FA.

i think he just needs a little seasoning.
8986f52120428df935b413e51fc07526.gif

first of all, losing m. adams to free agency is totally inconsequential. just another bench-rider. i know this isn't the popular opinion here, but i kind of like lowry. i think he just needs a little seasoning.
I didn't even realize he was still on the team

Didn't see any indication this was sarcastic, so, just in case, 5 years of seasoning isn't enough?

Yea, y'all think that Lawry's sucks because it's been around a long time and is sold in regular grocery stores, doesn't have some catchy name or flashy packaging, and those wonderful chefs on TV turn their noses up at it.

Then, you're about to eat, you see it across the table, give it a try, and go damn, that's pretty good.

As for our boy? He's got to prove he's worth the reach across the table.

As for our defense - and not considering financial impacts, I like Jaire, Amos, Savage, and Clark. The rest just don't seem to get it done. I'm not saying cut them all, I believe they all should be fighting for a position / spot on the team.

Now if the strategy and tactics change, maybe the new guy can use our guys in better ways to get the job done? I'm hoping he can do it. Time will tell.

As for our boy? He's got to prove he's worth the reach across the table.
It’s my belief that no one was more surprised that Dean Lowry got a second contract with GB than Dean Lowry and his agent.

We have a funny FO sometimes, I think they try to be clever and give out deals like that on the hope the guy will blow up, but really it’s how you wind up wasting dollars on guys like Lane Taylor and Dean Lowry. I guess team brass deems it an acceptable risk.

Back