Aaron Rodgers And That Knee

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Unpopular opinion, Aaron Rodgers is the franchise. If he needs 3-4 weeks AKA 3-4 games to get better then do it now/early. Limp through. Get on that hot streak the rest of the way with a healthy 12. tc(

Further get some of the dead weight to rework some deals and ship a 1 to Pittsburgh for Bell or a 3 for Conner. We need a bell cow back ASAP. Our guys don't scare anyone. I know I know the Green and Gold patrol wants my head... blow it up your csr(

You take a guy with a bad MCL and let him keep getting pounded..that guy won't play. I tried...44blitz tried. Ask us about our time off.

Please be smart GB

If Pitt would go for it would do it in a heartbeat and maybe this is why Gutey passed Mack in hopes of maybe getting Bell?

On knee, didn't have the luxury of time off and do physical work. Took me months to heal and work thru it, so can only imagine how hard it is to try to play ball, much less take a hit on it.

Thing is will you give up a 1 knowing that you can't give Bell a contract and are faced with then having to FT him for a third time at 20 million or Transtion tag him giving you only right of first refusal if he leaves and no comp if he does or let him go to FA try to sign him and if he does leave get a 3rd round comp pick in 2020 for him.

Thing is will you give up a 1 knowing that you can't give Bell a contract and are faced with then having to FT him for a third time at 20 million or Transtion tag him giving you only right of first refusal if he leaves and no comp if he does or let him go to FA try to sign him and if he does leave get a 3rd round comp pick in 2020 for him.
Any trade is contingent on working a new contract just like Chicago did with Mack

The prohibition on signing a long term deal until the season ends also applies to the new team with a trade. The inability to sign Bell long-term complicates a trade and limits the draft compensation Pittsburgh could get in return for him.

Article explains FT moves with new team and since deadline has passed for him to sign a new deal instead of playing on FT has passed.

Mack was never under the FT so he was able to sign a new deal before being traded.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...on-bell-questions-that-everyones-been-asking/

We need someone who can get to the QB. Clay is done.

As for Aaron, he needs to get the ball out of his hand faster. We have seen what happens when he doesn't.

If you want to keep Rodgers around to earn that contract, you need to get him healthy. Then you need to use a game plan that lets him get rid of the ball quicker, like they did in the second half. In the meantime, they need to think about whether or not they really intend being a contender, and if they do, they need to upgrade their back up QB situation to a winnable situation. If they continue to do like they have, we're toast. I cannot believe Kizer let the ball be stripped out of his hands on a sack.

If Pitt would go for it would do it in a heartbeat and maybe this is why Gutey passed Mack in hopes of maybe getting Bell?

On knee, didn't have the luxury of time off and do physical work. Took me months to heal and work thru it, so can only imagine how hard it is to try to play ball, much less take a hit on it.

T, I would bet AR has better trainers/therapists/rehab equip than any of us have access to, so I'm hoping his turnaround is faster/better than us.

Took me a long time to heal when I hurt my knee 5-6 years ago. Wore a brace to work (my work is physical as well) for the better part of 7 months before it was stable enough to take it off.

I didnt have a brace and.worked a lot of ladders (painter) and was w/o health insurance at the time.

But yeah they have those pure oxygen chambers and special boots we have seen RBs use in addition to what u mentioned while u and I grunted it out

Back